Main Menu

The Trailer Thread

Started by radiator, 16 November, 2011, 02:26:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiplodocus

Quote from: sauchie on 25 June, 2014, 07:13:43 PM

Brad Pitt tries to win another world war; this time, he's in a tank. Kelly's Heroes without the laughs from Oddball:

http://youtu.be/-OGvZoIrXpg

The time is ripe for a really good tank movie. I'm not sure this will be it.
Be excellent to each other. And party on!

Tiplodocus

Have I missed this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XnEQVA2UmPs

Obviously, from this mere snippet, millions of people on the internet will be able to judge the quality of the whole season. I wish I was that clever.
Be excellent to each other. And party on!

Hawkmumbler

First aired on friday at about nine so your not late to the party at all.

It's looking very typical post regeneration at this point. But the basic, hypothetical question still carries some weight, certainly after how ambiguously "good" the last few incarnations of the Doctor have been.

Professor Bear

Quote from: Tiplodocus on 29 June, 2014, 06:07:33 PMObviously, from this mere snippet, millions of people on the internet will be able to judge the quality of the whole season. I wish I was that clever.

You're not giving them enough credit, Tips - they knew long ago what they were going to think of the new season and they don't need to see anything of the actual show.
Personally, I knew this new season was going to be crap when I was in a bar in London a few years ago and someone bumped into me, and when he stopped to make sure I hadn't spilled my pint and apologised he looked a bit like Stephen Moffat did and everything I've seen of his on the tv since has been awful.

JOE SOAP

Michael Shannon in post-apocalyptic Grapes of Wrath/Hell-Trekkers drama, Young Ones.

Frank

Quote from: JOE SOAP on 13 July, 2014, 03:29:31 PM
Michael Shannon

I can stop you right there - SOLD. Garth Ennis's Just A Pilgrim with a side order of Chinatown sounds like my kind of thing.

Professor Bear

I was sold when I realised that they'd just remade Steel Dawn, one of my favorite post-apocalyptic films about men with mullets kicking each other in the head for 90 minutes.

JOE SOAP

Quote from: Professor Theopolis K Bear on 13 July, 2014, 07:37:46 PM
I was sold when I realised that they'd just remade Steel Dawn, one of my favorite post-apocalyptic films about men with mullets kicking each other in the head for 90 minutes.

Roadhouse in the future with Patrick Swayze and the same Brian May -not the other one- who did the soundtrack for Mad Max*.

*and re-used for Mad Max: Renegade fan-film.

I, Cosh

Quote from: JOE SOAP on 13 July, 2014, 03:29:31 PM
Michael Shannon in post-apocalyptic Grapes of Wrath/Hell-Trekkers drama, Young Ones.
This was showing on Saturday night but I couldn't be bothered getting the train to see it. Great story, etc...
We never really die.

Goaty

That's looks good. I like Daybreakers.

Predestination

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVOpfpYijHA

Goaty

I, Cosh

Dark Star - Gigers Welt, documentary about everyone's favourite penis-obsessed Swiss artist is out next week. Probably show at the odd film festival or whatever.
We never really die.

ThryllSeekyr

Mardroid

Jack Brooks: Monster Slayer

When I saw the goofy looking cyclops monster in the Brazillian Rainforest at the start I wasn't sure...

... then turned out that was the point.

An amusing movie. Particulary the title character going off on angry rants as he deals/doesn't deal with his anger management issues.

JOE SOAP