Main Menu

The Trailer Thread

Started by radiator, 16 November, 2011, 02:26:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawkmumbler

Quote from: Jim_Campbell on 10 April, 2017, 02:32:48 PM
Thor: Ragnarok trailer. I'm sold.
If there's one thing I have to thank the Thor movies for, it's not Snyder-fying the campy aspects of the IP. Rainbow bridges, three stooges musketeers, Hemsworth's beautiful locks etc. and this seems to ramp this up to eleven. It'll have to work hard to knock Guardian 2 off of it's most anticipated comic book movie this year benchmark, but it looks like a right blast.

Jim_Campbell

I am entirely sold on the new trailer for Atomic Blonde. Ass-kicking Charlize Theron and goth Cate Blanchett in (different) upcoming summer movies. As Frank Miller said in DKR: "Lucky old man."
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

The Enigmatic Dr X

Lock up your spoons!

TordelBack

Quote from: The Enigmatic Dr X on 13 April, 2017, 12:10:11 AM
Quote from: Jim_Campbell on 12 April, 2017, 11:06:24 PM
I am entirely sold on the new trailer for Atomic Blonde Sexy John Wick.

FTFY

Heh!  I actually preferred the first trailer, where Theron looked to be getting her lovely face kicked-in in every fight (while still winning), rather than doing the balletic invulnerable punch-up thing.  But either way, it looks absolutely fantastic.  I am wondering if she is ever planning to age, though: pretty sure I didn't look like that at 42.  Or ever.

Goaty

Deadpool and Fury? Looks like fun!

The Hitman's Bodyguard

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Anps6VPe0u8

JOE SOAP

The poster's great. Samuel makes a great Whitney.

Hawkmumbler

When I first saw that photo I was certain it was an April Fools mock up. No, turns out someone is just a genius at advertisement, the fact the movie looks damn fun as well is no small miracle! I'll be watching that.

Steve Green

Tom and Jerry and Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jzp5VeGwOYI

Professor Bear

Mardroid

Quote from: Professor Bear on 19 May, 2017, 11:36:59 AM
Just take my money now, Netflix.  It will save us both time.

There's me thinking it was a children's form about a girl and her pet hippo-thing and then they talk about eating and there's an f-bomb!  :lol:

It does look kind of interesting. And was that Mr. Fring I saw waving out of an upper story window?

positronic

Trailers seen today:

Atomic Blonde - Seemed like it might be fun, kind of in a La Femme Nikita/Velvet (Brubaker/Epting) vein.

The Hitman's Bodyguard - Looks like it's trying too hard to be "screwball".

Blade Runner 2049 - I want to, but I'm afraid to. I'll wait to hear word-of-mouth on this one.

Spider-Man Homecoming - A real fence-sitter. Some things about it looked fun, but it could just as easily be beyond horrible.

Justice League - Some bits look kind of interesting. Some bits look really bad. Not crazy about Aquaman.

Valerian - I'm IN.

Goaty

Theblazeuk

Actually.... I'm pretty well disposed to that, if a little dubious. Rhys Darby? The Rock? Marc Evan Jackson? Karen Gillen? And Jack Black (SHUSH I like him)?

Yeah alright, I'll give it a go.

Keef Monkey

Yeah I actually went from not caring one jot for the new Jumanji to thinking it'll actually be a lot of big silly fun. Looking forward to it now, so the trailer has done its job with aplomb!

CrazyFoxMachine

The film looks tolerable - but... why even call it Jumanji?! I mean, franchises are king and all that but it's so far removed it seems tenuous to even label it that. Also: