Main Menu

Forthcoming Thrills - 2020

Started by Dash Decent, 27 June, 2019, 01:23:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Monarch

thank god something i've never read before in the megs floppy

Buttonman

I don't normally wander into this thread but a quiet bombshell awaited me!

I wasn't mad on the regened special but I didn't hate it either. 4 a year may be pushing it but there's usually a thrill a week I don't care for so the odd week of something different will be a nice change.

In Tharg we trust!

Dash Decent

Quote from: broodblik on 29 November, 2019, 02:56:00 PM
Now for something completely different February 2020 solicitations:

https://2000ad.com/post/6112

"Plus, an exclusive, all-new series set in the world of hit videogame Zombie Army"
- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.

Dash Decent

The Best of Sugar Jones - Paperback, 224 pages, 20th August 2020
by Pat Mills & Rafael Busóm (Illustrator)

Sugar Jones is the charming twenty-something host of her own late night variety show, beloved by viewers up and down the nation. Only her assistant Susie knows her secret – Sugar is really a selfish, sour, scheming hag of 40, who'll do anything to make a quick buck!

- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

sheridan

Quote from: The Amstor Computer on 29 November, 2019, 02:48:00 PM
Given the vast catalogue of reprint available - much of which is entirely kid-suitable

Almost all of the back catalogue - and the largest English language collection of comics in the world!  Though I wonder how many pages Marvel, DC and Rebellion have each?

Richard

That cover for Megazine 417 is Jake Lynch's best work.

broodblik

I read this on 2000ad twitter feed: "Read the penultimate instalment of BRINK: Hate Box, out next week in #2000AD Prog 2160". This is not correct since Brink accordingly to all indications will be going on until at least February 2020.
When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

Jim_Campbell

Quote from: broodblik on 01 December, 2019, 02:45:05 PM
I read this on 2000ad twitter feed: "Read the penultimate instalment of BRINK: Hate Box, out next week in #2000AD Prog 2160". This is not correct since Brink accordingly to all indications will be going on until at least February 2020.

Maybe the 'Hate Box' storyling is coming to an end? That's clearly all the quoted text says.
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

Leigh S

Yeah, I wondered about the Previews claim tht Hate Box would still be running in February - the evidence conflicts, but i'd guess that Previews info is wrong and Tharg is right, or else Hate Box is super long!

broodblik

The last Brink series was 19 episodes (plus one was a double length episode) so I though that Hate Box would continue well into the new year.
When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

I, Cosh

Brink is in the solicits for January and February. Presume Tharg's just copy/pasted the text from his previous tweet about Defoe.
We never really die.

Rogue Judge

Dash Decent

Yep!  Really looking forward to it (and announced in this thread back in July! Click!)
- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

DrJomster

The Diaboliks

Per the email newsletter, Gordon Rennie and Dom Reardon are back with a Caballistics world new thrill? Christmas has come early, I'm telling you!

Awesome news!!!
The hippo has wisdom, respect the hippo.