Main Menu

HOT DANG DOODLE!

Started by Kerrin, 28 January, 2009, 10:07:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr Eight

Messing around with Sketchbook Pro on an android tablet.

Something I noticed - did the drawing outlines in black ink - but when that's filled -with the same colour - the outlines are changed to grey. Ouch. So you gotta go back and draw over the lines in black..

Simon Beigh

The first proper drawing I did in about 25 years is over on this month's art comp. However, this is the first hack I had with a pencil. I did it a few weeks ago after I got a piece of original art from Leigh Gallagher's Defoe and had a go at copying one of the zombie's expressions. I then put in the monster thing and the water...

amines2058

Fiddling with my Wacom tonight (that is not a metaphor!!) Slightly inspired by the face on cover of prog 1850.

Simon Beigh

Oooo - I like that animes. Well... I mean it freaks me out a bit - but that's cool :)

judda fett

Pencil sketch of Steam Punk Shakara, finished version is in October art comp.

Skullmo

It's a joke. I was joking.

judda fett

Cheers Skullmo, ready for action (the pose, not me).

Mabs

Really good stuff by everyone on here! I might start doing some doodles too...
My Blog: http://nexuswookie.wordpress.com/

My Twitter @nexuswookie

SmallBlueThing

A messing about I did in GIMP, to celebrate 30 years of Slaine. Originally a biro sketch on A4 done in a few minutes at work, photographed on my phone, taken into GIMP and coloured there over a weekend.

SBT

johnnystress

Some scribbling at work

Hawkmumbler

Scanner broke. A doodle a did at work. Started out as a man standing in a door way. Somehow turned it into the final scene from Lovecrafts Dagon. ::) Pencils and pastels. Think i'll start using WC more as I fins they work better with inks and I can get my head around them easier. Pastels are still good for doodling though.

http://hawkmonger.deviantart.com/art/This-is-what-happens-when-work-is-slow-409657076?ga_submit_new=10%253A1382816438

SuperSurfer

Some good shit going on in those sketches johnnystress.

Hawkmumbler

Warm up doodles for a tribute to one of my favourite films....

Hawkmumbler

ThryllSeekyr

Quote from: SmallBlueThing on 23 October, 2013, 10:57:31 PM
A messing about I did in GIMP, to celebrate 30 years of Slaine. Originally a biro sketch on A4 done in a few minutes at work, photographed on my phone, taken into GIMP and coloured there over a weekend.

SBT

Looking good, but who is the topless female up on the right hand side?

Niamh or Medb?