Main Menu

HOT DANG DOODLE!

Started by Kerrin, 28 January, 2009, 10:07:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jon

Ah well, some you win....

Nah, it's just for fun. 2000 AD characters tend to be my "go-to" for warm-ups and the like cos they're so ingrained now.

amines2058

Nothing on the level of Jon's here sorry, but wanted to put up my original inked sketch of Dredd and Lawmaster that I then went on to colour for Septembers Art Comp.

Jon

I like it.

Tonight's 30 minute warm-up.

amines2058

Jon

It's all tricks though, it's just a bit of a practised shorthand, and relying on the brain to fill in the blanks. You know, like that stuff Rolf Harris used to do.

No! Hang on, no, not him...

Third Estate Ned

Jon, that's potentially the best thing I've ever seen. It's could be one of the old Fighting Fantasy game book covers.

Jon

That's too kind. I mean, really.  :-[

I loved those books though. Spent hours copying the covers of Forest of Doom, Deathtrap Dungeon and Zanbar Bone from City of Thieves. Shoulders of giants, and all that...

pictsy

This is for a Weekend Sketch Challenge for another forum and DeviantArt group I sometimes participate in.  The challenge was to do a sketch from a specific photo.  I decided to do mine monochrome, by eye and within 60 minutes.  I misjudged slightly and ended up finishing in 65 minutes.

Jon

Tonight's 30 minute modelling break.

Albion

Dumb all over, a little ugly on the side.

amines2058

That's SMASHing Albion  ;)

Albion

I seem to be revisiting my childhood.....

Albion