Main Menu

Started by B26354, 14 February, 2017, 11:49:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

B26354

Morning all, new to the forum, joined after visiting the 40th Celebration, looking forward to swapping stories, thoughts and opinions.
Get out of Nut World.

sheridan

Welcome to the board - what were your highlights on Saturday?

Dandontdare

welcome aboard - great to see that the 40th has attracted some new blood to the forum!

Bolt-01

ZenArcade

Ed is dead, baby Ed is...Ed is dead

Colin YNWA

Wow the 40th is the event that keeps on giving. If there's anyone else lurking after having been to the event, come in and join the fun.

Welcome aboard.

dweezil2

Savalas Seed Bandcamp: https://savalasseed1.bandcamp.com/releases

"He's The Law 45th anniversary music video"
https://youtu.be/qllbagBOIAo

WhizzBang

Welcome aboard! New reader? Returning reader? How did you find 2000ad and wheer did you hear about the 40th event?

B26354

Quote from: sheridan on 14 February, 2017, 12:50:55 PM
Welcome to the board - what were your highlights on Saturday?

So many,  but meeting, drinking and talking with John Smith was probably the pinnacle. Rian Hughes, Colin MacNeil,  Mick McMahon,  Alan Grant, Chris Weston, Steve Yeowell, John Higgins, Emma Beeby, Dave Gibbons and a couple more were all fantastic too. I can't be too specific as Kronenburg is a hell of a drink.

Get out of Nut World.

B26354

Quote from: WhizzBang on 15 February, 2017, 07:34:45 PM
Welcome aboard! New reader? Returning reader? How did you find 2000ad and wheer did you hear about the 40th event?

I've been reading since the early 80s, had an annual from 82 onwards, covered school books with the odd Prog or too, bought it for years then had to give it up for cost and it had lost its major a little. Or maybe that was just me. It became an occasional treat, or something I'd read in WH Smiths. I have a great mate who has been passing his Progs over, round of applause and a slap on the back to Adam, loved the Dredd film, and am looking forward to the next event, signing on the 25th here in Brum.
Get out of Nut World.

B26354

Mojo not major, autocorrect is proof the Devil is in the detail.
Get out of Nut World.