Main Menu

Small Press artist(s) wanted!

Started by Daveycandlish, 13 December, 2009, 11:37:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daveycandlish

Last month I had great success from these boards asking for scripts for my Time Travelling, Demon Hunting, Japanese warrior.
Now are there any top notch small press artists out there willing to illustrate them?

If you can email me a sample of your strip work, I'll send you a script that I think would suit your style.

And if there are any pin up artists/colourists willing to have ago at a front/back cover for the next issue of PARAGON, well let's have a look at your stuff - post it here!

An old-school, no-bullshit, boys-own action/adventure comic reminiscent of the 2000ads and Eagles and Warlords and Battles and other glorious black-and-white comics that were so, so cool in the 70's and 80's - Buy the hardback Christmas Annual!

mygrimmbrother

I'd love to have a crack at a cover or pin-up. Click on my sig to see some of my work. Cheers!

Emperor

That's it!! You are now officially stalking me. I'm going to phone the police!!

Legal matters aside I can confirm he is not just good but also quick, which is a good combination (in artist).
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

mygrimmbrother

Jim_Campbell

Quote from: mygrimmbrother on 13 December, 2009, 11:31:06 PM
Who me? Wha?? *Ulp*

You only really need to worry if he comes at you with a spoon.

Cheers!

Jim
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

El Chivo

Jim_Campbell

Quote from: elchivo on 13 December, 2009, 11:46:49 PM
I'm up for it

No. Seriously. It hurts. I can't get the bastard out.

Cheers!

Jim
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

Emperor

That's OK you won't need to share, I have plenty (I'm not a monster!!). The trick is to give it a bit of a twist after getting it through the foramen magnum - its not going anywhere after that.
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

El Chivo

I meant the drawing
i'll pass on the spoons for now

TordelBack

It's been posted on here before, but you can never see it too often:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VDvgL58h_Y

Daveycandlish

Thanks chaps! That's three on board, any others?
The more artists involved, the more often I can get the comic out - I'm just too slow to draw them all myself!

An old-school, no-bullshit, boys-own action/adventure comic reminiscent of the 2000ads and Eagles and Warlords and Battles and other glorious black-and-white comics that were so, so cool in the 70's and 80's - Buy the hardback Christmas Annual!

Christov

Quote from: TordelBack on 14 December, 2009, 07:36:16 AM
It's been posted on here before, but you can never see it too often:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VDvgL58h_Y

Good gosh. I have not laughed like that in a long time.