Main Menu

Judge Dredd: The Mega Collection discussion thread

Started by Molch-R, 10 December, 2014, 03:30:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Michael Knight

Hi Folks. Is the Hawke and Burr story featured the Missionary Man one?

EDazzling

All 5 Harke & Burr stories are in there, including the Missionary Man guest spot, yeah.

Michael Knight

All 5 Harke & Burr stories are in there, including the Missionary Man guest spot, yeah.

This is fantastic news thanks for the info. Am i right in believing we have Missionary Man in its entirety now?

EDazzling

You are not correct, unfortunately! These 2 strips are still missing in action:

Mortal Combat 1 episode (Meg 3.27) 6 pages
Script: Gordon Rennie, Artist: Marc Wigmore

Silence 1 episode (Meg 3.77) 10 pages
Script: Gordon Rennie, Artist: Wayne Reynolds

oddballuk

So Issue 82 will be Judge Anderson: The Trip.

There will be some nice Dave Taylor artwork in there!

https://hachettepartworks.com/judge-dredd-the-mega-collection/the-trip

oddballuk

I'm going to guess the volume collects Big Robots, Wiierd, House of Vyle and The Trip?

I wouldn't be surprised if there is at least another Anderson volume to ome since there is more than enough still uncollected here.

Michael Knight

You are not correct, unfortunately! These 2 strips are still missing in action:

Mortal Combat 1 episode (Meg 3.27) 6 pages
Script: Gordon Rennie, Artist: Marc Wigmore

Silence 1 episode (Meg 3.77) 10 pages
Script: Gordon Rennie, Artist: Wayne Reynolds

Surely the Mighty Tharg can correct this before the collection ends?

Spikes

robert_ellis

Wow! Great cover & I'm a big fan of Boo Cook's Anderson.

abelardsnazz

Quote from: oddballuk on 01 February, 2018, 02:07:17 PM
I'm going to guess the volume collects Big Robots, Wiierd, House of Vyle and The Trip?

I wouldn't be surprised if there is at least another Anderson volume to ome since there is more than enough still uncollected here.

Hoping this is a second volume of Anderson in the extended run, as there's a whole load of Steve Sampson stories too.

robert_ellis

Matt Smith announced a book of recent Anderson stories on the Podcast last August. I'd like to see the Steve Sampson stuff - but maybe the Psi Files is my best bet. I'm interested if Lawless is an entire volume or we just get a taste like with Angelic.

abelardsnazz

Will we get to see the extended spine image before it's on the shelves? There does seem to be a lack of fanfare about it all.

Apestrife

Cool cover! I'm thinking there'll be an Anderson volume with some post doc and cadet stories which then ties into Dead End.

moogie101

So judging by "The Trip" cover with the usual hint of red does this mean 81 "Tales of ordinary Madness" cover being all B&W was an error?

Still amazed at how little info they have given for the extension.

IndigoPrime