Main Menu

WE'RE GIVING BIRTH TO A DREDD CLONE!

Started by Pete Wells, 04 March, 2008, 05:03:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mogzilla

doyou have any names lined up yet pete?

Pete Wells

Thanks agian for all the lovely comments and wise words of warning!

Hey Mogzilla, sorry to hear about your first scan, sounds like chemo was an even bigger heartache than normal. I hope your completely over everything now.

As for names, Sophie for a girl is definate but we can't decide on boys - I like solid, oldish names like Harry and Jack and Michelle likes more modern rubbish. It's funny 'cos we both work in education so just about every name reminds you of aleast one child we've had in the past which can often be quite offputting, in the nicest possible way!

Feel free to photoshop those scans folks, I won't be offended!

mogzilla

cheers pete .idve gone but thet wouldnt let me! i couldnt even have takeaways! for risk of bacteria (i only had one bloody dose-belts and braces-fer gawds sake)things doin well and hopefully had MY last scan last week.

it is funny how the kids you work with affect your choice.i work in child health in a special school and used to like the name ben,thank god we had a girl...

all the girls who have been on mat leave are coming back with babbys in tow and getting me all broody like.

Pete Wells

Couldn't even have takeaways??? It's worse than I thought!

I worked in a special school for ten wonderfully happy years. I still do loads of stuff for the school now. However, it certainly does affect your choice of Children's names!

I can't hear the name Josh* without thinking a of a lad who used to try and have sex with plastic bags; Hannah* without thinking of a girl who used to strip off, throw her shoes at you (she broke a nursery nurses' collar bone when Take That split up the first time) and scream "Suck my Cock!" while pointing to her bot; or Chris* who used to masturbate constantly, finger his arse and lick it and eat my soap! It's a nightmare!

* All the names have been changed, but I've just put myself off another three!

A bit of self pimpage, my SEN website is below if you want to use any of the resources on it.

Link: http://www.petewells.co.uk/" target="_blank">My SEN Resources

mogzilla

crikey! multi agency refferals -a-plenty there!
ours arent Quite that bad ...yet...were joining another school which has a LOT of child protection issues!like we dont have enough to do!!!

Mardroid

or Chris* who used to masturbate constantly, finger his arse and lick it and eat my soap! It's a nightmare!

You couldn't have thought of a different name than Chris? That's my name, but I don't do that. Honest. Eating soap. Yuck.

Pete Wells

Have you seen the 'Got Tooth' advert on the back of this month's Extreme Edition? It look like Thargy's been scanning Mini Pete too!