Main Menu

Who's going to Hi-Ex 2012?

Started by Proudhuff, 06 September, 2011, 01:58:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Albion

Mechanismo by Colin McNeil.
I had to take a photo of this, it's a bit big for the scanner.

Dumb all over, a little ugly on the side.

Albion

Albion

Dog Deever

The campaign to have Dode C back in the prog should really start here- the man's a topper and he can draw a bit an aw.
He's a class act.
Just a little rough and tumble, Judge man.

johnone

Judge Vaughan Here (Drokk it is anyone going to spell my name right!!!)

Actually it was great to finally put faces to all the names I have seen over the years on this forum and a great honour to meet some of the droids who  have made 2000ad what it is .I hope you all enjoyed the vault and I agree with Pete Wells that I should be the next Chief Judge (Hey I'm Incompetent enough) but seriously it was great to meet you guys at last along with artists I have idolized since I was a kid and  I was truly left speechless by an act of generosity by Proudhuff (Which for those who know me , being speechless is a rare thing.)

So until we meet again , remember what Pete Wells said "Vote Vaughan for Chief Judge..You know it makes sense!"

COMMANDO FORCES

Great to meet the legendary recurring character Judge Vorne  ;)

I hope you are watching The Swarm this weekend!

Gavin_Leahy_Block

It really was a fantastic weekend, greet to meet up with everyone again and finally put faces to several boarders. So by now, after everyone's updates, you will have some idea of the weekend and probably know more about the Friday night then I can remember. The high points of the weekend were definitely fantastic Block War with Pete Wells Block and meeting Doug Stanhope.

First off here are are some of the comics I got there.

God bless America. A page from Judgement Call by Colin MacNeil.

Jericho Strange by Colin MacNeil.

Savage page by Patrick Goddard

Judge Dredd: The Natural page by Graeme Neil Reid

Hopefully I'll get a chance to post some of my sketches at some point tomorrow.

Judo

Quote from: Proudhuff on 02 April, 2012, 06:09:20 PM
Quote from: CrazyFoxMachine on 26 March, 2012, 10:48:22 PM
I might deliberately go up to him with a donut say "this is from Dawn Mathieson" and eat it. Eat the whole donut right in front of him.

Foxlol, I did indeed eat a whole jam donought in front of the man, never explained anything, just eat it and left.
Just saw this and LOL. You are so mean. Gary's a very nice man who goes out of his way for 'da fans' at every opportunity and it is such a shame that you wouldn't do the same for him ;) and when hes been so gracious to judge the caption contest this week. hehe Just teasing yahs its all cool. Gary's ma pal and I couldnae make his wifes birthday and thought he might be in need of some general cheering up but ill do it myself next time I see him :) 'somebody up there likes you' is a bowie song on his fave album and we are music pals and no really comic pals bizarrely and in reflection my post sounded crazy stalker so im not surprised you didnt x
Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so.

Large48

and I thought I dropped a lot of letters............  :o
[size=40]Train Hard - Run Fast - Hit to Kill[/size]