Main Menu

Who's going to Hi-Ex 2012?

Started by Proudhuff, 06 September, 2011, 01:58:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chicken

Looks like the Ramada might be the best bet. I'll probably book something closer to the event.

Simply Si

Does anyone know when the Hi-Ex webpages are actually going to be up and running?  :-*
Do you have to put something witty here?

Richmond Clements

Quote from: Simply Si on 26 November, 2011, 09:43:11 PM
Does anyone know when the Hi-Ex webpages are actually going to be up and running?  :-*

Hopefully this weekend!
We've been having some teething troubles with the new site.

Mike Carroll

Quote from: Richmond Clements on 26 November, 2011, 10:16:31 PM
Quote from: Simply Si on 26 November, 2011, 09:43:11 PM

Hopefully this weekend!
We've been having some teething troubles with the new site.

Tch. I offered, you know...

davethomson

I'm hoping to go up there and much like the Enigmatic Doctor X, I will let the train take the strain. I don't think my car could handle another convention road trip, the ride from Edinburgh to Bristol in the summer nearly finished the bugger off.

Everything I know about life, I learnt from old school hip-hop. Don't sweat the technique!

The Enigmatic Dr X

Quote from: davethomson on 27 November, 2011, 11:55:50 AM
I'm hoping to go up there and much like the Enigmatic Doctor X, I will let the train take the strain. I don't think my car could handle another convention road trip, the ride from Edinburgh to Bristol in the summer nearly finished the bugger off.

I just want to drink on the train. The rozzers take a dim view of that kind of thing when you are driving.
Lock up your spoons!

Proudhuff

Previous Hi-Ex's I've taken the train after work on the Friday and had a couple o cans on board, it means your not too behind when you hit the Ramadanadindong Bar later that night
DDT did a job on me

Proudhuff

Quote from: The Enigmatic Dr X on 27 November, 2011, 02:24:49 PM
Quote from: davethomson on 27 November, 2011, 11:55:50 AM

I just want to drink on the train. The rozzers take a dim view of that kind of thing when you are driving.

Just remember and pay your ticket,
The Big Man.
DDT did a job on me

Dog Deever

Just a little rough and tumble, Judge man.

COMMANDO FORCES

Simply Si

Any idea when tickets for the event will be available? I can't seem to find them anywhere on the Hi-ex website?!  :o
Do you have to put something witty here?

Dog Deever

If anyone going to Hi-Ex wants a free decent copy of 'War Picture Library Collection No 1: Unleash Hell', let me know here and I'll take it along, I already have it.

First come, first served, sorry anybody who wants it that isn't going- I canna be fucked wi' postin' it.
Just a little rough and tumble, Judge man.

Buttonman

Yea! Deever's going - does Fergus want a commission or did Santa bring him good taste for Christmas?

Proudhuff

Quote from: Dog Deever on 28 December, 2011, 12:37:06 AM
I'll be there.

Huzzah! Great your gonna make it, see you at the bar...
DDT did a job on me