Main Menu

Get Fact!

Started by karne, 10 January, 2003, 07:19:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Noisybast

FACT: In the year 2000, Pope John Paul II was named an "Honorary Harlem Globetrotter".

Where, oh where have all the FACTs gone?
Dan Dare will return for a new adventure soon, Earthlets!

Mikey

Fact!
Picking your feet till they bleed is only the half of it.
To tell the truth, you can all get screwed.

Oddboy

September is here: Chef?s Tip of the month time:-

At this time of year wild mushrooms make a rare appearance for a few short weeks.  Appreciate the subtle flavour and keep it simple - just saut? in a little butter.  But remember that some cook faster then others, so heat each type seperately to retain the shape and texture.

NB. I don?t recommend this one though, because mushrooms are like gross. Yeach, fungus!
Better set your phaser to stun.

Trout

Fact: Farts should never be lumpy.

- Trout

Oddboy

O dear, you've made me start wondering...

If you could 'catch' a fart (gas) - and then cool it down sufficiantly, could you then create a liquid - or even a solid - state fart?

Any physics students out there?
Better set your phaser to stun.

Capt.Zeep

Oddboy, I believe some of the planets in our solar system are made of frozen methane i.e. solidified "fart gas", amongst other supercool gases.  (I realize this is astrophysics of the Starlord Space Calculator school but what the hey...I also now realize that it looks like I'm saying frozen fart gas is supercool)

Zeep

Richmond Clements

Those last three posts illustrate perfectly why I fucking love this place!!

Queen Firey-Bou

"water, oil , petrol.
your car needs all three.

this fact is posted for our female boarders."

whereas cutting a car into little ickle teeny pieces can be performed in under 30mins with an axe , cutting gear & stanley knife by one of the female boarders.

get back to the kitchen sink DD & watch your cheek.http://www.fireservice.co.uk/images/training/webber006.JPG">

Misanthrope

Ginger haired people look weird.

Ginger haired people with glasses look even weirder.

Ginger haired people with glasses who are also called Chris Evens, should be shot.
Did you know Christ was a werewolf?

NikolaiDante

FACT:
Water is the only substance that gets LESS dense when it freezes.

Dante The Iceberg
Support FUTUREQUAKE - it makes sense

Wake

NOTE: Not all cars need water. The 2CV and original Land Rover are notable for their air cooled engines.

Trout

Fact: The Get Fact thread is so insidious it draws in everyone sooner or later - even Wake...
:-)

Hurr, hurr...

- Trout

Misanthrope

This site is getting very boring. If you arn't part of the 'click', then it's a waste of time.

Mikey

Fact!
Mikey gets mighty annoyed when people say 'click'and not 'clique'AS IT BLOODY SHOULD BE!!
Bah...decline in standards..fume...bling bling my arse...mumble...bring back national service I say...rant...

So,Ratty-wanna hang in a new click?*erk!*

M.
To tell the truth, you can all get screwed.

Misanthrope

This site is getting very boring. If you arn't part of the 'clique', then it's a waste of time.

That better?