Main Menu

Nikopol: Secrets of the Immortals

Started by ThryllSeekyr, 25 July, 2014, 11:18:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThryllSeekyr

I found this game in my own Steam-Libary...not sure when I had recalled purchasing it.....

After firing it up...I realised it based on foreign film made back 2004 called Immortal (Ad-Vitam)

Which is also based on the Graphic-Novel of the same name.

It's been around for a while and I recall reading section of it I found in a past copy of Heavy-Metal magazine.

I have actually mentioned the film and the graphic novel it's based on the forum in the past . If you care to look. Perhaps this was back in 2008  or 2009 when I found it on the foreign cable network and saw the scene I read about earlier in the above mentioned magazine. The was the main character lying crippled in one of the future Parisen subway stations. His leg had become severed  or blown off after some accident. I think he was in some cryogenic-pod that fell from some facility in Earth's orbit. After which, the Egyptian god Horus comes to his rescue and creates a artificial replacement (Using his heat-vision on a section of railway track.) for him. If only he agrees to let him partially possess his body for reasons I don't remember right now. It's essential, because he can't use the new leg without the god/alien's help. This was the part I read long ago. I might have also added knowledge of this game to that post/thread as well. It's also been around since that time I watched this film for the first time.

I only had a quick look at the game..... after I realised I had previous knowledge of it. It looks like a point-n-click adventure.

I'll play this sometime later....