Main Menu

War Nurse Returns

Started by Craig Daley, 27 September, 2011, 11:01:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Craig Daley

Domain Free WWII Hreoine makes a come back in CDComics

Pat Parker was a young English nurse, until her hospital came under Nazi bombardment, leaving a scene of utter devastation. Angered by what happened to her hospital and eager to prevent any further deaths, she decides to take matters into her own hands. Taking on the persona of War Nurse she soon shows the Nazis the true meaning of Proventative Medicine.

Check out www.cdgraphicnovels.blogspot.com to watch the story unfold

JOE SOAP

Aren't these suppose to be posted all on one thread?

Banners

The Enigmatic Dr X

I find all your stuff off-puttingly difficult to read. Why are you flying in the face of conventions that are decades old?

Boxes = captions

Balloons = speech

I find I have to concentrate on who is saying what and that robs me of any enjoyment.
Lock up your spoons!

Craig Daley

When War Nurse goes to print or rather gets burnt to cd for sale in comic shops, it will have speech bubbles and having checked out blambot... etc, I still prefer comic sans, but thank you for the suggestion...

Manhattan 1930: Online Graphic Novel
War Nusre: Coming Soon
Spring Heeled Jack/Attercliffe Prowler
Meadowhell
Football Crazy (Blue or Red and White)

Are all seperate GN'S so they have different threads and you can check them all out at www.cdgraphicnovels.blogspot.com

Hope you enjoy and any other comments on the plot and artwork are welcome

cheers
Craig

Dandontdare

Quote from: Craig Daley on 06 October, 2011, 05:09:27 PM
having checked out blambot... etc, I still prefer comic sans, but thank you for the suggestion...

Dude, this is going to be a serious impediment to sales/critical reception. Comic sans is almost universally loathed by anybody who works in graphics or typefaces. Imagine a wonderful play with beautiful scenery and fabulous costumes - and a lead actor with a speech impediment.

Craig Daley

Thanks Dandontdare

I like your comment and I'll take another look before I finish and release War Nurse, but I can't go back through the 600 pages of the first five GN's it would drain my soul...

cheers
Craig

Craig Daley

Domain Free WWII Hreoine makes a come back in CDComics and upadated images are available, but no dialogue yet, at www.cdgraphicnovels.blogspot.com, the full CDrom comic will be on sale at three Sheffield Retailers at the Wicker's Sheffield Space Centre, Broomhill's Galaxy 4 and Rare and Racy on Devonshire Green, for £2.50. www.space-centre.co.uk

Pat Parker was a young English nurse, until her hospital came under Nazi bombardment, leaving a scene of utter devastation. Angered by what happened to her hospital and eager to prevent any further deaths, she decides to take matters into her own hands. Taking on the persona of War Nurse she soon shows the Nazis the true meaning of Proventative Medicine.Updated images of War Nurse. Updated image availabe at www.Domain Free WWII Hreoine makes a come back in CDComics

Craig Daley

Sorry, the release date for the CDrom Comic is January 2012 and here's a working image of Wars Nurse