Main Menu

The Curious Who Anthology

Started by CrazyFoxMachine, 03 September, 2010, 07:06:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greg M.

This sounds fun, I have a few suitably disturbed ideas, if you'll have me.

Richmond Clements

Jim_Campbell

Quote from: CrazyFoxMachine on 04 September, 2010, 10:19:30 AM
I never saw it truthfully as something that would generate as much interest as to disturb the beeb. Plus I don't expect to even make enough moolah to cover printing - !

Well, you never know what might catch the eye of some bored minion in the BBC's legal dept. If you make it clear that it's a not-for-profit project from the outset, then that's one potential problem side-stepped with very little effort.

Cheers!

Jim
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

The Legendary Shark

I'm in if you'll have me, and to show you how good I am at Dr Who - I actually posted this last Thursday. From the future.
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

ozebane

As a writer, I'm totally up for this. Sounds like it could be fun. Also, I've just seen the final for my Something Wicked contribution so I'm feeling all fired-up and productive!

locustsofdeath!

Welcome back, ozebane my friend! How are you?

ozebane

Pretty good, thanks!
I see things have gotten fairly busy around here. Lots of exciting stuff happening, feels like British comics are having a bit of a renaissance!

CrazyFoxMachine

Cheers very much for the interest everybody - I'm interested in getting a couple more artists - I know there are a few of you - c'mon - it's NON PROFIT - !

...enticing.

What do people think of the fairly obvious title "Relative Dimensions" or is that too obvious and not psychedelic enough - ?

Suggestions welcome - and MORE CONTRIBUTORS!

Cthulouis

I like doing this drawing stuff!

I want a whacky Dalek story!

Emperor

Quote from: CrazyFoxMachine on 04 September, 2010, 07:52:21 PMWhat do people think of the fairly obvious title "Relative Dimensions" or is that too obvious and not psychedelic enough - ?

Suggestions welcome - and MORE CONTRIBUTORS!

Well why not go with your reaction to my story idea? Call it:

Doctor... WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTT!!

I trimmed down some of the Hs and As ;)
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

CrazyFoxMachine

Ahaha that's actually a very good idea.

Still need more artists btw guys ;) Don't be shy - !

CrazyFoxMachine

*BUMP*

I've had some lovely scripts for this - I just need more artists - !!

I also want to accompany this plea with an image so here is a picture of a RHINO CAKE

locustsofdeath!

I agree with Emps' Dr. What idea. Simple, yet cool.

ghostpockets

Owen you should put a call out for artists on deviant, or use the Feralgargantua machine to capture talent. What's the ratio for art bods to scripts so far?

Doctor WTF?

CrazyFoxMachine

Chortle I LOVE Dr WTF.

That actually might be a goer - it's a thought dear sauce - I'm now sitting on 14 writers and 9 artists. It's warm.