Main Menu

Forum’s Fav Thrill - Ordinary vs. Diaboliks Rd 3 Heat 50

Started by Colin YNWA, 20 June, 2022, 06:26:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Funt Solo

I like both of these, but it's difficult to choose which is better. Ordinary is standalone, so it's not like I can wonder about a sequel. Diaboliks is ongoing, so always has the promise of more. Both have great art and are well scripted tales - they're both wildly creative.

Tricksy... I'm going to have to abstain for now.
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

Colin YNWA

Similar scoring pattern on the second tie today as the first. Seems to be a clear leader, but the other thrill is pulling in the votes as well. Though fair to say this one does seem clear cut. We know for sure tomorrow.

Colin YNWA

VOTING CLOSED

Not particularly close here, both great thrills getting plenty of praise. One thing this has reminded me to look at a bit closer as we enter these later rounds is what chance Meg thrills have against Prog thrills. Does being in the Meg just reduce your presence and thus chance for votes? I'm not sure there are many Meg thrills left? For now though

Diaboliks

Will be dark and deadly in Round 4.

AlexF

Angelic, Insurrection and Lawless still going strong, but those might be the only 'pure Megazine' thrills left (Anderson and Chopper are I'm sure better loved for their Prog-based outings...)

Still, Lawless has to be in with a shout of a Top 4 finish...