Main Menu

Death's Head: Freelance Peacekeeping Agent

Started by rogue69, 23 January, 2020, 05:16:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rogue69

Marvel are releasing a new TPB Death's Head: Freelance Peacekeeping Agent

Collecting DRAGON'S CLAWS #5, DEATH'S HEAD (1988) #1-7 and #9-10, DEATH'S HEAD: THE BODY IN QUESTION GN, FANTASTIC FOUR (1961) #338, SENSATIONAL SHE-HULK #24, WHAT IF? (1989) #54, MARVEL HEROES #33 and material from MARVEL COMICS PRESENTS (1988) #76.

Forbidden Planet are holding a signing for this release on Sat 29th February in London

The Monarch

Richard

Death's Head was great! I hope they do Dragon's Claws too.

What's wrong with Death's Head #8?

Greg M.

Quote from: Richard on 23 January, 2020, 07:03:56 PM

Dr. Who crossover. Presume there's rights issues involved.

Hawkmumbler

Quote from: Greg M. on 23 January, 2020, 07:10:59 PM

Dr. Who crossover. Presume there's rights issues involved.
Yeah, and the DWM issue where DH get's downsized is also absent. Very odd as IDW published that story back when they had the Who rights, I doubt the BBC would be that clingy over such obscure pieces of the franchise.

Tomwe

There's also going to be a Death's Head edition of the Hachette Marvel series coming soon. I'm hoping it might be closer to the UK editions we've seen in the past ie with the WHO crossovers included!

rogue69

QuoteI hope they do Dragon's Claws too.

Hachette's Marvel Collection will be printing this as volume 214

M.I.K.

I contaminated it by appearing on the letters page.

Quote from: Greg M. on 23 January, 2020, 07:10:59 PMDr. Who crossover. Presume there's rights issues involved.

Or it could be that.

karlos

Anyone happen to know what happened to the ol' DH (and Deagon's Claws) MGN Collection HCs? 

They appear to have vanished from the timeline!

Tomwe

Quote from: karlos on 08 May, 2020, 01:35:00 PM
Anyone happen to know what happened to the ol' DH (and Deagon's Claws) MGN Collection HCs? 

They appear to have vanished from the timeline!
I've got a copy of Dragon's Claws - 171 spine. Was shipped from FP in early March.

karlos

Thanks for replying, Tomwe. Will look into that!

IndigoPrime

Death's Head is/was 172, out last month, and probably not actually available from anywhere.

karlos

Chers, IP - guess I'll have to wait and see if/when the Hachette website for the series returns.

Colin YNWA

karlos

The Hachette partworks page - as with the 2000ad Ultimate Collection - is back online.

I can find Deaths Head but no sign of Dragon's Claws!