Main Menu

GROUP 1: UNDT Round 2- Heroes

Started by Colin YNWA, 07 August, 2020, 06:35:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colin YNWA

Off to a flyer with the villains, the first group of heroes might be even harder to decide? Well it's up to you folks.

Don't forget for the first and probably last time there's a bonus game this round.

Also stopped being so lazy and trying to use embedded links ... this could turn ugly!

Pop the names of the two characters you'd like to progress into the head to heads in Round 3 in a reply to this thread and I'll count up early Monday 10th August.

Atalia Jaegir (Jaegir) - more info

Marlon Shakespeare Judge Dredd) - more info

Zenith (Zenith) -  more info

Bridget Kurtis (Brink) - more info

Rules and what not for what they count for

And there's more about the structure of the tournament to be read

broodblik

When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

broodblik

For the Bonus my title for this round:

The Heroes where Venus is Gritty and Strong, but Mars is little villainous
When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

Magnetica

Greg M.

Group Name - Chicks With Dicks:

Zenith (Dick)
Chopper (Dick synonym)

paddykafka

Tomwe

Bolt-01

WhizzBang

SmallBlueThing(Reborn)

Bridget and Jaegir.

Title: Who says 2000AD is all big men with guns and no sense of humour? Eh? EH?

SBT

AlexF

Dark Jimbo

@jamesfeistdraws

rogue69

Atalia Jaegir and Zenith   beauty and the beast (who's who)

abelardsnazz

Colin YNWA

Last chance to vote on this one as it will close in the morning. Get your votes in today.