Started by traviswellman, 23 July, 2010, 07:54:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hoagy

"bULLshit Mr Hand man!"
"Man, you come right out of a comic book. "
Previously Krombasher.

https://www.deviantart.com/fantasticabstract

JayzusB.Christ

You the man. That man being low to average.
:lol:
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Emperor

Quote from: traviswellman on 23 July, 2010, 09:47:20 PM
Quote from: Emperor on 23 July, 2010, 08:46:10 PM
Good stuff Travis, as I've said to you before I'd love to see you do some sequential work, I know you weren't... enthusiastic but you never know until you give it a try ;)

When have we spoke?

Millarworld.

Quote from: traviswellman on 23 July, 2010, 09:47:20 PMAnyway you get me wrong, I'm a writer who draws and colours a bit. It's conceptual writing with drawing. Mah new little thang.

Any chance we can see the writing then?
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

JayzusB.Christ

...but please, let everyone know how good it is first, so they'll know if it's worth reading or not.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

The Legendary Shark

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

JayzusB.Christ

Emperor

if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

locustsofdeath!

Quote from: The Legendary Shark on 23 July, 2010, 11:01:14 PM
It can't be as good as mine.

That's cause you know who to steal from!

EDIT: Ha ha, I just read Emp's lost post  :D!

Peter Wolf

WOW !!!

I am all out of superlatives !!

Traviswellman - A Narcissist and a legend in his own mind.
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

The Legendary Shark

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Jared Katooie

Your pictures are very nice Travis.

traviswellman

Quote from: Emperor on 23 July, 2010, 10:41:52 PM
Quote from: traviswellman on 23 July, 2010, 09:47:20 PM
Quote from: Emperor on 23 July, 2010, 08:46:10 PM
Good stuff Travis, as I've said to you before I'd love to see you do some sequential work, I know you weren't... enthusiastic but you never know until you give it a try ;)

When have we spoke?

Millarworld.

Quote from: traviswellman on 23 July, 2010, 09:47:20 PMAnyway you get me wrong, I'm a writer who draws and colours a bit. It's conceptual writing with drawing. Mah new little thang.

Sweet Millarworld. And wow so many replies already. Have you got any idea how long it took to get this many on Millarworld. I'm writing a comedy sketch at the minute about !"£$$£" presenting a "£$£""£ "£$%$£". By writing though I mean it's all written in my head, just need to type it. It'll be on Millarworld.

House of Usher

The drawing is well-proportioned and three-dimensional. The figures have a convincing weight. I can't say I care for the one with the big arms, but that's no fault of drawing ability. This kind of drawing has a use, and probably a commercial one at that. Good luck with it.
STRIKE !!!

Roger Godpleton

I bet he pusses out of Meat Find...
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

I, Cosh

If it's true I'd like to see your drawings of ", enjoy" as this fantasy pap is quite promising.
We never really die.