Main Menu

I am the god of drawing, enjoy

Started by traviswellman, 23 July, 2010, 07:54:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JayzusB.Christ

I regret what I said earlier in the thread and I want to take it back.

It was completely unfair of me to suggest that I didn't like doughnuts.  It's just that I'd usually go for another type of confectionery first, like an eclair or possibly a sultana scone.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Darren Stephens

The work shown here seems to me like the sort of thing you would scribble while on the phone. I quite like that sort of thing though...
https://www.dscomiccolours.com
                                       CLICK^^

Peter Wolf

I have been a bit of a hypocrite.This is because i cant draw faces or heads of people so i completely avoid drawing humans as it always ends in disaster.I could persevere and try and learn but i am not really interested so i am shying away from it myself because its challenging but really you should just draw what you like.
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

Woolly

Travis, I was going to leave some encouraging comments, but after reading your thread...

traviswellman

Quote from: Peter Wolf on 31 July, 2010, 12:16:27 PM
I have been a bit of a hypocrite.This is because i cant draw faces or heads of people so i completely avoid drawing humans as it always ends in disaster.I could persevere and try and learn but i am not really interested so i am shying away from it myself because its challenging but really you should just draw what you like.

Why should you only be allowed to draw humans if you want to draw something else.

Anyway I'd just like to say thankyou for the more considered comments. I think someone said that sometimes a cartoony style distracts them from design, which I hadn't thought of, so I've taken that on board for certain designs. Bunch of other stuff to Id like to say thankyou for.

As for the other junk I don't want to be associated with a board where that's not modded. It's the sort of thing I can't ignore but its not good to be getting involved in. Especially on the internet. You want to find out who your threatening though I'm on facebook. Don't be stupid. Anyway I asked the mods to delete this. God knows if they will  but I didn't want to go without saying thanks

Peter Wolf

I hope you post some more art because i wouldnt mind seeing some more as i really like the piece you posted earlier that you added a yellow wash to.

Its like surrealist comic art and its quite interesting.

traviswellman

Go around threatening people like that in real life you'l get arrested or beaten up. There's nothing wrong with having a bit of confidence either btw. Go run around hating on people taking jokes badly. who cares

The Legendary Shark

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Peter Wolf

No idea what all that was about  :-\

Darren Stephens

Someone has issues.....and I dont mean Progs.
                                       CLICK^^

Roger Godpleton

Quote from: Darren Stephens on 31 July, 2010, 10:57:07 AM
The work shown here seems to me like the sort of thing you would scribble while on the phone. I quite like that sort of thing though...

But would you pay £15 for a book of it though?
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

Darren Stephens

Quote from: Roger Godpleton on 31 July, 2010, 09:32:06 PM
Quote from: Darren Stephens on 31 July, 2010, 10:57:07 AM

But would you pay £15 for a book of it though?
No, no probably not.
                                       CLICK^^

mygrimmbrother

What the f*ck is this guy's problem?

Jim_Campbell

Quote from: Jim_Campbell on 30 July, 2010, 03:26:17 PM
Son, you need to chill the fuck out.

Quoted for both truth and rapidly increasing relevancy.

You've accused someone of libelling you and now you're throwing around hysterical accusations of being threatened. No-one has threatened you, and you've actually had some advice from proper artists, including Dylan-frickin'-Teague who has more artistic talent in his little finger than I can aspire to.

So. Chill. The Fuck. Out.

Cheers

Jim
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.