Main Menu

New Poll: You're Matthew Smith. Carlos Ezquerra is unavoidably delayed. Do you (multiple choic

Started by 2000AD Online, 06 February, 2007, 11:14:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

2000AD Online

You're Matthew Smith.  Carlos Ezquerra is unavoidably delayed.  Do you (multiple choice)...

Link: Click to vote

Satanist

Are they bringing back Diceman then?

Inside this issue You areâ?¦MATT SMITH!!!
Hmm, just pretend I wrote something witty eh?

Dark Jimbo

Lordy. Origins is taking a break. It'll be back. Now can't we get over this?
@jamesfeistdraws

Dudley

Yes, let's talk about more important 2000ad-related events (here on the 2000AD messageboard).  Like, erm...?

Oddboy

...like the 30th birthday bash?

Assuming it's held this month, what with it being the 30th anniversay and all, I'll miss it 'cause I'm going to be in Australia for three weeks.

So I hope they do it in March when I get back!
Better set your phaser to stun.

moonbeam

Reprint classic Dredd stories like that one with The Osbournes.

:P

Funt Solo

You're a 2000AD reader.  Origins is unavoidably delayed. Do you...

1. Enjoy one of the best story line-ups in 2000AD's almost 30-year history, whilst also looking forward to the return of Origins.

2. Whine like a motherfucker on multiple threads about the lack of a signed apology from Tharg being delivered to your doorstep by Prince Charles a nanosecond after the possibility of a delay was first discovered.
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

Dudley

Out of interest, who are you directing that at?

Funt Solo

Nobody in particular - I'm just being a smartarse.

(I replied to the thread-starter, who's anonymous as far as I know.)
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

Dudley

Yeah.  That'd be me (as you can see if you click through to the poll or scroll down the main message index).

Just to make it clear - I'm not expressing a point of view myself in creating a poll.

Funt Solo

James Mackay == Dudley?

I never knew that.
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

Wake

I'm not expressing a point of view myself in creating a poll.

I disagree. By creating a poll you are expressing an opinion that Matt Smith's actions as editor of 2000AD should be discussed by fans on 2000AD Online, and have already expressed the point of view that Rebellion should make a formal announcement.

Wake

Dudley

ming

...in your second post on the 'Origins returns in Prog...' thread.  You did say sshhhh though, so it was probably too low-profile to remember.

Dudley

Ahhhh.  That was a joke, and only a joke.  Not that it matters, but I actually think Rebellion's made the right move not doing a big formal announcement.