Main Menu

Urban Dead

Started by Matt Timson, 28 May, 2006, 02:19:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bart Oliver

Obviously you're not a golfer.

Funt Solo

I've nabbed 27.66 for the Funt Detective Agency.
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

DavidXBrunt

Funt Solo

And 27.67 for The ABC Warriors
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

paulvonscott

Matt did you ever find your equipment, you've been strangely silent?

:p

Matt Timson

Heh- just busy with work and stuff.  No, my equipment never turned up- gutted!
Pffft...

paulvonscott

Ah, shame. I was picturing you going doh! as all your stuff reappeared.  Sorry!

ThryllSeekyr

I am now a near twentieth level Zombie looking for revivivation standing outside Alphege General Hospital in the suburbs of MockRidge Heights.

Bad Andy

Just suggested a pub crawl strategy on the yahoo boards if anyone wants to join in.

Dog Deever

++ZOMBIE ALERT++
Zombie inside Club Spirod- several Necronauts in danger. I've done what I can- he's at 25hp. I'm 1S in a building- don't know if it's safe yet!
Just a little rough and tumble, Judge man.

House of Usher

I've got one scientist living in a mall and running alternate first aid and zombie revive misions.

I've got a civilian who got killed on day one who has nearly 1,000 XP to spend when he gets made better.

And a bona fide bad zombie who got all the zombie skills, who got revived and is now a survivor with free running and no other skills, and no easy way to accumulate XP as a human.

Top tip: It's easier to collect XP as a zombie. If you get zombified, just get yourself some ace zombie combat skills and kill lots of zombies to accumulate XP for when you get made human again.
STRIKE !!!

paulvonscott

Now I have all the human skills (I don't want no zombie skills you undead scum), I'm a bit bored lately.  Anyone else's enthusiasm flagging or have you found things to do?

Bolt-01

The pub crawl is fun, and once we get all the ABC warriors I want to set up a proper rumble. Other than that there isn't a lot more to do. I've got two characters with all human skills, one of which is now working on the zombie skils.

Bolt-01

Funt Solo

:: "Anyone else's enthusiasm flagging or have you found things to do?"

All four of my survivors have topped out their surivivor skills (although I refuse to buy the useless Knife Combat) - but there's still plenty to do, just not with a view to upping skills.

Blackblood is part of the ABC Warriors attempt to subdue Miltown.  It's an out of the way 'burb far from most players' interest (ie far from a mall), and it's kind of cut-off in terms of free running routes.  That's proving to be quite dangerous - especially as the local survivors have a tendency to feed newcomers to the local zombies.

Doctor Maniacus isn't doing much except taking down the occasional zombie  - but he's still fun to play because I'm seeing exactly how long about 4 of us can sit unmolested in a pub talking about snack food whilst the PD and hospital next door get continually broken into by a sizeable horde.  It's been about a month so far.

Jack Point's on the pub crawl - so as an excuse to explore the suburbs of Malton, that's been holding my interest as well.  We've been through what seem like quite peaceful, zombie free neighbourhoods and others where we've been the only survivors, setting up defence zones that soon get populated by (I presume) newer players.

Funt Solo's set up an HQ down in the south-east, which is providing a story all its own as other people have joined the Funt Detective Agency and started holding off continual attacks from the south.  We've still not had any clients, but are kept busy all the same.  A massive zombie horde consisting of multiple groups has just brushed past us, and will probably come back this way soon.

---

If I get bored, I'll turn zombie and see what the game's like from that perspective.
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

Bolt-01

DXB:

What has happened to JoeXpineapples?

You anywhere near Milltown yet?

Sgt Mongrol