Main Menu

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2

Started by Goaty, 02 November, 2009, 04:49:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goaty

As it out on 10th November... will get PS3 version of it as trailer looks really good!

US Washington DC battleground!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8toHfZm6jNE

Mike Gloady

Ah, I bet this image is already doing the rounds on certain jihadist websites.  Play the game all you like, morons, you've got no chance in real life!
New in town?  Follow this link for a guide to the Greatest Threads Ever

Peter Wolf

I see the cast iron dome on the White house has gone already.

I wonder who the enemy is in this game and what the fictitious war/invasion scenario is ?
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

Devons Daddy

I have this on pre order!

anyone seen the snow mobile mission , bloody hell its awesome.
14th November needs to be booked as a day off.

LIVE? anyone, devonsdaddy1 will be out and looking for a fight.

word on the net is,,
the first person shooter has been PERFECTED!
with the added bonus of Specail ops missions. which is new format of online co-op play. 
I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!

COMMANDO FORCES

I don't know when you lot fit all this gaming in, do you just not sleep!

Devons Daddy

Gaming for me, is a touch stone with my nearly teenage son.

we try to get an hour or two in couple of times a week together.also its a great way to relax when i get home after a tough day.Local TV is awful, so buy Itunes and watch during my commute or the DVDs and rip them to the itouch or watch them late at night.

WII is easy to pick up and play. 360 needs more commitment. but its so damn good.
I AM VERY BUSY!

NO 2000ad no life!

radiator

Now, I only really play singleplayer - online deathmatch style games bore me stupid - but I don't understand the popularity of Call of Duty at all. The campaign mode is average at best - there are far better FPS games out there - and those really pretentious interlude bits like the nuclear explosion or the night-vision bombing bits in COD4 really get on my nerves.

Maybe online it's really amazing, but offline is hugely overrated. I'm completely mystified as to how it's become the biggest gaming franchise in the world.

Dr Feeley Good

Call of duty is great online,and it is out on the 10th Nov. i have already booked the day of work!

IAMTHESYSTEM

Quote from: radiator on 03 November, 2009, 09:47:32 AM
Now, I only really play singleplayer - online deathmatch style games bore me stupid - but I don't understand the popularity of Call of Duty at all. The campaign mode is average at best - there are far better FPS games out there - and those really pretentious interlude bits like the nuclear explosion or the night-vision bombing bits in COD4 really get on my nerves.

Maybe online it's really amazing, but offline is hugely overrated. I'm completely mystified as to how it's become the biggest gaming franchise in the world.

Perhaps all these Soldier Sim type games are really preparing the nations youth for the shock of being drafted.  :-*
"You may live to see man-made horrors beyond your comprehension."

http://artriad.deviantart.com/
― Nikola Tesla

Peter Wolf

Quote from: radiator on 03 November, 2009, 09:47:32 AM

I tried COD3 PS2 and took it back to the shop because it was junk.Luckily it was a charity shop buy and only cost 2 quid.
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

Devons Daddy

Saturday 14th of november in singapore
DAY of LEAVE IS BOOKED

devonsdaddy1 will be online!if i appear to be bloody awesome and  SAS training,then its sonplaying. ::)

if act like a scared rabbit its ME!  :D
I AM VERY BUSY!

NO 2000ad no life!

Zarjazzer

Ah, the British are the only ones to burn down Washington for real in 1812.
The Justice department has a good re-education programme-it's called five to ten in the cubes.

mogzilla

i will hesitantly join the online horde but expect to be killed quite frequently,as i do on cod4!  how can people run fast and kill you dead in one short burst ? are they just really really good or am i just crap?

IAMTHESYSTEM

Remember to let the others get shot first mogzilla while you just keep your head down. ;D
"You may live to see man-made horrors beyond your comprehension."

http://artriad.deviantart.com/
― Nikola Tesla

Goaty

it out for £32 at ASDA at midnight tonight! :)