Main Menu

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2

Started by Goaty, 02 November, 2009, 04:49:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

COMMANDO FORCES

The Game shop in Maidstone is open at midnight tonight as well. I can think of better things to do at that time than queue at a shop.

Pete Wells

Me too! buuut, I'm gonna be at my local Game at midnight anyway!!!

Dr Feeley Good

And i will be at my local Asda at midnight !

COMMANDO FORCES

So will you both be playing through the night and having tomorrow off then?

Dr Feeley Good

COMMANDO FORCES

Prior, Preparation & Planning that's what I like to see.

Dr Feeley Good

I have read that sainsburys are going to sell it for £26.00 but they don't open 24 hour !

COMMANDO FORCES

I think that by now there is fighting for survival going on in two forum members households.

Pete Wells

Yup, it's REALLY cool but I've gotta go to bed - damn you work! I've done my training, a couple of US missions, [spoiler]a fantastic snow one and the shocking terrorist one which was down right nasty![/spoiler]

When I bought the game I stood in a queue in Game for 40 minutes 'cos I had vouchers. All the while people kept telling us there was only about 5 people in Grainger Games just around the corner! So frustrating!

COMMANDO FORCES

Glad you enjoyed killing the enemy Pete, now get off to bed.
I think this is on the Wii as well so I might venture into getting this for Christmas, if it is.

Goaty

just got it from ASDA! nice, but damn that i am at work, so gotta to wait till tonight!

Satanist

Mrs just picked this up at Asda but I have to work late tonight. :'(
Hmm, just pretend I wrote something witty eh?

Professor Bear

It's all right - nothing special so far.

A bit odd that Radiator didn't like the night-bombing and the nuke sequence in COD4, as I thought those - alongside Pripyat and the hoot slo-mo finale - were a couple of the standout moments.

Like Petewolf, though, I didn't think much of the other entries in the COD canon until Modern Warfare came along.  I think I only played COD5 twice, as it felt like such a step backwards to be doing the WW2 thing again, as there's no shortage of period shooters in the ex-rental bins already.

Devons Daddy

UPSET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

not here for another week.  :'(
i cant wait to get my hands on this.
I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!

Banners

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES
I think this is on the Wii as well so I might venture into getting this for Christmas, if it is.

Nope - they're doing a version of MW1 called Reflex for the Wii.

M@