Main Menu

New games for 2015!

Started by Goaty, 29 December, 2014, 10:48:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goaty

As I loved Total War with history of battles, but surprised to find out there is new version of Total War; Total War: WARHAMMER!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7i4d3ignBNQ

ThryllSeekyr

That one looks and sounds great, even though people have been giving bad reviews....

So, have people have or had Early Access to this I wonder????

Reminds me of the earlier Warhammer 40k games like....

Shadow of the Horned Rat (Sold to me by a neighbour who then moved away and overseas!)....

Dark Omen (My copy doesn't work anymore!)....

As well as the Mark of Chaos & it's expansion Battle-March, game that have all not been played much by myself.

Managing many armies and keeping them in formations is just to fiddly a affair to hold my attention that long.

Radbacker

I don't think its out yet ThryllSeekyr that's just an announcement trailer though there are abiout 50 odd Warhammer and 40K games out at the moment on mobiles.

I love the Total War games and love the Warhammer universe cant wait to see this, Total War was running out of history to play so it makes sense they go something like this now.

CU Radbacker

ThryllSeekyr

Your right about that. I think it will be exactly a month before it's out.

Don't think I will be buying this, because I just don't like playing the huge army games.

I prefer the Dawn of War and Space-Hulk (Space Hulk Ascension:)) series. Where I'm just controlling smaller squads of those marines or Orks.

Keef Monkey

My wee brother's studio did a mobile Warhammer 40k game called Carnage, obviously I think you should buy that.

CheechFU

XCOM2
~PC exclusive? November! haha
Also steam sale 11th june

sick

Satanist

Super Meat Boy is coming to PS4 & Vita this year and will be free on PS+. Loved this game and cant wait to tear my hair out while playing on the bus to work! Perfect fit for the 3 of us who own a Vita  :(
Hmm, just pretend I wrote something witty eh?

Keef Monkey

I'm one of those 3 people so this is great news!

Played a decent chunk of the game on 360 ages ago but drifted away from it before getting it finished. Will be nice/infuriating to jump back in and try and sort that unfinished business.

Satanist

Hmm, just pretend I wrote something witty eh?

Devons Daddy

this list has something for everyone,
with the caveat, how many will meet the release dates and how many can we actaully play when they all hit in the last quarter.
I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!

Pyroxian

Quote from: Satanist on 11 June, 2015, 12:58:25 PM
I'll just pop this here shall I...

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/e3-2015-rebellion-co-founder-hints-uk-studio-developing-vr-game-1505578

Virtual Supersurf as good as confirmed  :)

Was this instead: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZ59tfyGxSI

Although if its successful I think some sort of Mega-city one vehicle-based VR game would be awesome :)

Ghastly McNasty

Quote from: Goaty on 24 April, 2015, 09:35:05 AM
As I loved Total War with history of battles, but surprised to find out there is new version of Total War; Total War: WARHAMMER!!

This makes me very happy.

Link Prime

The more I learn about Super Mario Maker, the more I'm coming to believe that it has the potential to be the greatest game of all time.

Seems to be on schedule too, Amazon have it listed for early September '15.

There's an Amiibo bundle version as well (just a fiver more than the standard game) with a pretty awesome retro Mario Amiibo.

I've just pre-ordered it; http://www.amazon.co.uk/Super-Mario-Maker-Bundle-Nintendo/dp/B010N9S3WE/ref=sr_1_1?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1437736633&sr=1-1&keywords=mario+maker

ThryllSeekyr

Quote from: Ghastly McNasty on 01 July, 2015, 12:54:57 PM

There have ben a few WarHammer based games advertised for later this year and then the next.

Namely a sequel for Blood Bowl that looks very good so far as well as rumors of Dawn of War Three

ThryllSeekyr

Quote from: ThryllSeekyr on 24 July, 2015, 12:47:06 PM
Quote from: Ghastly McNasty on 01 July, 2015, 12:54:57 PM

There have ben a few WarHammer based games advertised for later this year and then the next.

Namely a sequel for Blood Bowl that looks very good so far as well as rumors of Dawn of War Three

FIXED second time I did this!