Previous topic - Next topic

LARF

Large48

[size=40]Train Hard - Run Fast - Hit to Kill[/size]

LARF

Spikes

Quote from: LARF on 05 February, 2012, 01:54:55 PM
$19,000 - yeah right...

The seller, Romitaman, does seem to price his wares to the extreme, and as consequence, a lot goes unsolded. As much as i love Paul Chadwick's Concrete, i shant be paying the $2,000 asking price (WTF!?! remove a nought, then maybe) for the Concrete piece he has. Ridiculous.

Quote from: Fatboydale on 05 February, 2012, 01:28:41 PM
here is another page i found .. 

Is your house like one of those that Kim and Aggie would go to Dale, but instead of mountains of waste and dog poo, is chock full of 2000ad art?   ;)

hippynumber1

Fatboydale

Quote from: hippynumber1 on 05 February, 2012, 09:46:29 PM
You think that's expensive? Try this:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/390218611117?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

Now I know it was a cover but £55,000?! Really?  :o

I would buy it , if i had the cash spare ....
Quote from: The return of Judge Jack on 05 February, 2012, 02:20:31 PM
Quote from: LARF on 05 February, 2012, 01:54:55 PM
$19,000 - yeah right...

The seller, Romitaman, does seem to price his wares to the extreme, and as consequence, a lot goes unsolded. As much as i love Paul Chadwick's Concrete, i shant be paying the $2,000 asking price (WTF!?! remove a nought, then maybe) for the Concrete piece he has. Ridiculous.

Quote from: Fatboydale on 05 February, 2012, 01:28:41 PM
here is another page i found .. 

Is your house like one of those that Kim and Aggie would go to Dale, but instead of mountains of waste and dog poo, is chock full of 2000ad art?   ;)

Most of my vintage stuff is long gone .... Large48 is worse than me , his house must be falling apart from the weight ..

Steve Green

Hah, he just had 2 Simon Fraser blood cadets, a Kev Walker ABC Warriors and a Jock Dredd off me...

Kept the Bisley ABC Warriors page though - it's the only bit of original art I have left...

W. R. Logan

I've got a Blood Cadets page somewhere.

Dr Feeley Good

Colin YNWA

Quote from: SteveMillar on 05 February, 2012, 12:42:01 PM

Artwork is packed up and ready to go....will post it first thing in the morning Colin...cheers
[/quote]

And arrived too. I know going on about this is silly, when compared to some of the stuff that gets talked about here, but stuff it.

I BLOODY LOVE THIS PIECE.

As ever the cliche holds that photos just don't do it justice. Its immense and I couldn't be happier. One final (well until I do my feedback) thank you Steve for helping me wrap up my birthday weekend (lonnnggg) with a massive grin.

I'm also pleased to announce that it's already wall bound and got the public display approval straight away from my wife. Alas that means another piece (My Carl Critchlow which I'm very fond of) is away for now, but I'm going to pitch for more vertical real estate soon to sort that.

Dr Feeley Good

Glad you like it Colin and glad its gone to a good home ! I have another few pages to list over the coming months... I will post them on here as they are listed...cheers

hippynumber1

Finally got round to digging this (and a couple of other pages) out of the spare room at my Nan's house, where they've been languishing unloved for too many years...

COMMANDO FORCES

That looks stunning, get it framed NOW  ;)

hippynumber1

Done and dusted! As are the Fabry Slaine page and Talbot Nemesis pin-up I've got which I shall be posting when I get round to it! I feel ashamed of myself for neglecting them so long...   :-[

Dr Feeley Good