Main Menu

Upcoming Gigs

Started by CrazyFoxMachine, 23 April, 2014, 11:28:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leigh S

Marissa Nadler in Hackney, for my crimes!  Two days to go!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lu0zQzlb--k

sheridan

The Men That Will Not Be Blamed for Nothing, tonight at the Black Heart, Camden

TMTWNBBFN 10th Anniversary Show EXTRA DATE
The Black Heart,   Camden, London. Friday, 19 Apr 2019

Additional show, I think tickets are still available.

sheridan

Quote from: sheridan on 19 April, 2019, 04:01:34 PM
The Men That Will Not Be Blamed for Nothing, tonight at the Black Heart, Camden

TMTWNBBFN 10th Anniversary Show EXTRA DATE
The Black Heart,   Camden, London. Friday, 19 Apr 2019

Additional show, I think tickets are still available.

That featured a surprise appearance by Mitch Benn, who did two or three songs before the main event!

Back to the topic (upcoming gigs) - off to Julius' Big Comedy night tomorrow - facebook event.

Big Comedy Show 6, featuring
Rich Wilson, Adam Riley, Brett Sharpe, Richard Clarke, Kieran Atkins
The Horse & Stables, 122/124 Westminster Bridge Road, London SE1 7RW.
Runs from 19:30 to about 22:00.
Tickets are either £3.50 or £5.00.

Colin YNWA

Off to see Thee Oh Sees tonight. They've kinda passed me by but lots of friends rave about them
Quick listen on Spotify over the last couple of days and I can kinda see why. Looking forward to this now...

Hawkmumbler

Saw a double dark synth whammy of Dance With The Dead and Perturbator back in March and i'm still buzzing from the experience. Easily two of the best concerts of my life, what an atmosphere and a brilliant audience.

dweezil2

The rather good Senser are playing the well known hub of left leaning rebellion, Hitchin in Hertfordshire on June 1st!  :thumbsup:
Savalas Seed Bandcamp: https://savalasseed1.bandcamp.com/releases

"He's The Law 45th anniversary music video"
https://youtu.be/qllbagBOIAo

Jacqusie

Quote from: Colin YNWA on 17 May, 2019, 08:05:13 AM
Off to see Thee Oh Sees tonight. They've kinda passed me by but lots of friends rave about them
Quick listen on Spotify over the last couple of days and I can kinda see why. Looking forward to this now...

The great Marc Riley is a big fan & plays them on 6 Music. I've been meaning to try and get to one of their gigs, were they good?

Jacqusie

The fabulous Belle and Sebastian thing are back on tour for me on 2nd July, but a first time seeing them in Sheffield and The Leadmill no less...  :thumbsup:

Hawkmumbler

Baby Metal are heading to Manchester in February, booking my tickets on payday. It'll be my second time seeing them and they absolutely KILLED it last time!

Dandontdare

Off to Jodrell Bank at the weekend for BlueDot - fabulous venue for a festival with the awesome Lovell telescope looming over the stage. Kraftwerk and New Order are the highlights this year, plus lots of moon-landing themed events.

Bolt-01

Hawk - think Baby Metal were at BST last weekend - sure I remember Dan getting enthused about seeing them.

DDD- I always forget about Bluedot - it's a flippin great line up. I'd love to see New Order again.

DrJomster

Quote from: Jacqusie on 19 June, 2019, 10:42:08 AM
The fabulous Belle and Sebastian thing are back on tour for me on 2nd July, but a first time seeing them in Sheffield and The Leadmill no less...  :thumbsup:

Last time I was at the Leadmill, the amazing Sultans of Ping were playing. Wait a minute, where's me jumper?

Good times!
The hippo has wisdom, respect the hippo.

Hawkmumbler

Quote from: Bolt-01 on 18 July, 2019, 08:17:19 AM
Hawk - think Baby Metal were at BST last weekend - sure I remember Dan getting enthused about seeing them.

I saw them when they where last in Manchester a few years back, they're an absolute blast!

Rately

Going to see the wonderful David Ford at The Empire in October.

Jacqusie

Quote from: DrJomster on 18 July, 2019, 10:46:05 PM
Quote from: Jacqusie on 19 June, 2019, 10:42:08 AM

Last time I was at the Leadmill, the amazing Sultans of Ping were playing. Wait a minute, where's me jumper?

Good times!

I remember that tour, those were the days when the venues were packed with bands & I sadly didn't make the Ping due to no money and another band (might have been Cud) later in that week at the Leadmill.

Good times indeedy!