Main Menu

2000AD Original Art Thread

Started by J3D1, 16 May, 2010, 08:34:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ming

I had a few pieces from Brendan McCarthy arrive recently; nothing 2000AD-related among them* but Brendan did throw in this recent Mickey Swift drawing, which was nice.

* I'll dump those here: https://forums.2000ad.com/index.php?topic=37797.0

Colin YNWA

Bolt-01

Frank

Juius Howe, this board's own Skullmo, was helping the late Carlos Ezquerra with the UK end of his art sales. The family have asked him to continue this arrangement - contact Julius through the Art Of Carlos Ezquerra facebook page:

Link Prime

Some nice dark inking by The Stapler.

Link Prime

Picked this fine Jaegir piece up from Simon Coleby at the 40th bash.

So good it even made the stoic G. Rennie burst into tears of joy* when he signed it for me.

* A lie.

CalHab

That's a great page. I'm a fan of everything Mr Coleby does, but his Jaegir work is absolutely outstanding.

Link Prime

Yes, I have always loved Simon Coleby's stuff- it was a pleasure to meet the man.

I quite enjoy 'process artwork' and snapped up a few Mark Harrison Ten-Seconders pages a while back, still great, even without his digital magic.

Link Prime

Link Prime

Link Prime

Somethin for the ol sweet tooth.

Spikes

Lovely pieces all Rich.
The Coleby droid really does produce some stunning work for Jaegir. A page by him is essential in any tooth art collection, I'd have thought. Thank Grud, for the 40th bash, eh?

Link Prime

Quote from: Spikes on 01 November, 2018, 05:28:20 PM
Thank Grud, for the 40th bash, eh?

Indeed. I was on a strict budget though, walked away from so many potential purchases it physically hurt.

Anyway, Colin's recent enjoyable wittering on 90's Slaine reminded me that I have a few pages of pencils from The name of the Sword.
Really nice stuff from a young Greg Staples.

Link Prime

This one works better with the blacks painted in!

Link Prime