Main Menu

2000AD Original Art Thread

Started by J3D1, 16 May, 2010, 08:34:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rogue Judge

Lots of awesome art lately! Link, youve been busy! Great Slaine art (I really like the Ukko page) and I especially like the Jaegir piece from Simon Coleby - artwork from Coleby is on my Want list for sure!

Rogue Judge

I recently picked up this awesome Harsine piece (thanks Mark!) and am in the process of getting it framed.

Rogue Judge

Dr Feeley Good

Picked this Richard Elson Judda poster up the other day from Ebay,published in prog 1583.......

Eamonn Clarke

Bought this from [spoiler]Voldemort[/spoiler] on ebay for [spoiler]£200[/spoiler]. The Alabammy Blimps.

Geoff

Very nice! It was an enjoyably ridiculous story and you've got a page of Dillon's art (relatively) inexpensively.

Eamonn Clarke

Quote from: Geoff on 04 December, 2018, 12:44:54 PM
Very nice! It was an enjoyably ridiculous story and you've got a page of Dillon's art (relatively) inexpensively.
Thanks. That was my thinking as well. I was also after the Dave Gibbons' page from the 40th, but that one got away from me.

Link Prime

Quote from: Eamonn Clarke on 04 December, 2018, 12:37:54 PM
Bought this from [spoiler]Voldemort[/spoiler] on ebay for [spoiler]£200[/spoiler]. The Alabammy Blimps.

Worth it for the skulls in the first panel alone.
Lovely vintage Dillon.

Eamonn Clarke

All I want for Xmas is a John Ridgeway page from The Dead Man. Thank you, Santa!

For those who want to know the price [spoiler]£353 from eBay[/spoiler]

Jim_Campbell

That's a quality bit of Ridgway. Lovely stuff!
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

Colin YNWA

Oh I saw that page and knew it would get out of my range but glad its gone to a deserving home as its a beaut!

Greg M.

Bolt-01

A gorgeous bit of Ridgway there and a classic moment, too!

Rogue Judge

Eamonn, that is a real grail page you got there! Congrats. I was rereading The Dead man last week and playing the 'grail page' game all the while, so much great art to choose from!

hippynumber1

I'm currently selling a lot of my art in order to afford a very special piece but i did get briefly sidetracked by this: Untitled by Mark Spencer, on Flickr