Main Menu

submissions from abroad

Started by kizilkaan, 08 November, 2009, 12:48:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

locustsofdeath!

Cheers for that Emp! I got sidetracked...

Emperor

Quote from: locustsoflove on 25 November, 2009, 04:07:25 PM
Cheers for that Emp! I got sidetracked...

I noticed!! You can't get the staff these days ;)
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

locustsofdeath!

Ah...I was actually plodding away at Jikan if that's what you mean  :D.

I was very near sending it to Dave when I had another batch of - better - ideas and went with those. I'm touching up the dialogue tonight!

Emperor

Quote from: locustsoflove on 25 November, 2009, 04:53:49 PM
Ah...I was actually plodding away at Jikan if that's what you mean  :D.

LOL, no - I just noticed you hadn't posted the link ;)

Quote from: locustsoflove on 25 November, 2009, 04:53:49 PMI was very near sending it to Dave when I had another batch of - better - ideas and went with those. I'm touching up the dialogue tonight!

Sounds good - I look forward to seeing the results (I might even try and twist Dave's arm to let me have a sneaky peek but he is mean - I still haven't seen some of my own finished stories ;) That said it is probably a good idea, as it makes it a nice surprise when I see it in print :D The samples look... well wait and see!!).
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

locustsofdeath!

Yeah, I've got to say your last Battle Ganesh strip was aces. Quite a progression is going on with Paragon, and I'm really happy to be a part of it in a small way!

Emperor

Quote from: locustsoflove on 25 November, 2009, 07:59:41 PM
Yeah, I've got to say your last Battle Ganesh strip was aces.</a>

Glad you liked it - it was a tricky transition episode, expanding the scope and recruiting the team so could have been clunky and awkward. Thankfully Stephen picked up the ball and ran with it and he has done the same with the next story which really sets the ball rolling for the big storyline. My main problem now is how I top that.

Quote from: locustsoflove on 25 November, 2009, 07:59:41 PMQuite a progression is going on with Paragon, and I'm really happy to be a part of it in a small way!

Everything does seem to be coming together very nicely, I'm really excited to see how things work out.

jeffwester

I can't for the life of me find the address to send my submission.  Does anyone have it or know where I can get it? 

Kev Levell

2000 AD,
Rebellion,
Riverside House,
Osney Mead.
Oxford OX2 OES.

antic

I finally mailed in my submission from the states--but the local post office explained that international reply coupons are out of fashion and they refused to put local stamps on the return envelope, so I threw in a few US dollars. I know it would probably be more trouble than it's worth to convert the dollars but hopefully it will be good for a laugh.

cheers!