Main Menu

It is incredibly important that we resolve this.

Started by Roger Godpleton, 15 November, 2009, 06:55:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TordelBack

Proudhuff

D'eath could just keep changing bodies until Sup had killed everyone... then D'eath's work here would be done, either that or take over sup and commit harikari ;D
DDT did a job on me

TheEdge

He would take control of Supes, then the JLA etc would come get their asses handed too them,

Then Bats would appear with BLACK KRYPTONITE and trap DEATH, or green forcing Death out who then trys to go into a Lantern and they have a battle of will which the DC character wins

Hang on i spotted a pattern when does a mainstream DC superhero ever loose, supes never looses.
"Save Trees, Eat Beavers"
"Animal Rights: Animals have the right to be tasty"

longmanshort

Quote from: pauljholden on 16 November, 2009, 11:21:46 AM
Molcher - that looks great! Is this back at the drawing table or something old?

-pj

Summat old, mate. About four years old now ... geez, where's the time gone?!
+++ implementing rigid format protocols +++ meander mode engaged +++

Mardroid

Could Death possess Supes? According to the earlier stories he could only possess psychics. To be fair I haven't read any of the later stuff, so I don't know if they relaxed that rule...

JOE SOAP

Trout

This is a very geeky thread and we should do this sort of thing more often.

- Trout

Christov

Nothing like a good old debate on which fictional character would win in a fight.

JOE SOAP

What if Death had used the dimension jump to arrive on Krypton before it's obliteration to judge it?

Trout

Where is old Death, anyway? I lost track after he nuked the wee doggie man in Vegas.

WoD

Quote from: longmanshort on 15 November, 2009, 11:03:37 PM
I dunno, I hated all that 'let the dead fluids flow' crap ... he's an evil spirit and that's that ...

Almost forgot you could doodle...V.nice!

TordelBack

QuoteWhat if Death had used the dimension jump to arrive on Krypton before it's obliteration to judge it?

Maybe he did.   :o

As I understand matters (poorly) it's Brainiac who gets the blame for Krypton these days, so why not Death?

Proudhuff

Quote from: Garageman on 16 November, 2009, 11:42:20 PM
What if Death had used the dimension jump to arrive on Krypton before it's obliteration to judge it?

Yeah, That was what happened ...old Superdad stuck Clark in a pod to escape D'eath's judging of Sup's home world
DDT did a job on me