Main Menu

Threadjacking!

Started by Proudhuff, 11 June, 2012, 02:32:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

von Boom

Goaty

COMMANDO FORCES

All you lottery players get set for a slight increase on your ticket cost, 100% rise. It's coming this year!

Definitely Not Mister Pops

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 16 January, 2013, 10:36:17 PM
All you lottery players get set for a slight increase on your ticket cost, 100% rise. It's coming this year!

BAH! The whole thing's just a tax on hope.

Anyway back to horse burgers. A horse is a big muscular animal and looks delicious, but my problem with eating one (and definitely not a whole one), is that they wear shoes. It's an animal that wears clothes. I have no problem with eating any kind of animal, but a cartoon animal? You'd have to be some sort of monster.

Unless it's roadrunner. That cocky wee streak of shite has it coming.
You may quote me on that.

Proudhuff

Mods: please merge with Unicorn Thread
DDT did a job on me

Spaceghost

Pfffttt. I stay away from the site for a couple of months and return to find that not only did nobody even notice I was gone, but also everyone's being really polite and well mannered in Threadjacking.

Luckily I've returned just in time to stumble in, call Proudhuff a wanker, kick shaolin_monkey in the bollocks, be sick on CF's shoes and then run off, weeing my trousers.

That's better.
Raised in the wild by sarcastic wolves.

Previously known as L*e B*tes. Sshhh, going undercover...

Link Prime

Quote from: Lee Bates on 17 January, 2013, 05:47:38 PM
Pfffttt. I stay away from the site for a couple of months and return to find that not only did nobody even notice I was gone, but also everyone's being really polite and well mannered in Threadjacking.

Luckily I've returned just in time to stumble in, call Proudhuff a wanker, kick shaolin_monkey in the bollocks, be sick on CF's shoes and then run off, weeing my trousers.

That's better.

Welcome back you b@stard.

Proudhuff

That's better.

Have you be looking in my window again?
DDT did a job on me

Spaceghost

Quote from: Proudhuff on 17 January, 2013, 05:52:23 PM

That's better.

Have you be looking in my window again?

On this occasion you were performing the act whilst going through the bins outside my house.

The authorities have been handed the 3 hour video recording I made as evidence.
Raised in the wild by sarcastic wolves.

Previously known as L*e B*tes. Sshhh, going undercover...

COMMANDO FORCES

I wondered where that mess came from :o

shaolin_monkey

I noticed you were missing due to the lack of someone whining they coudn't afford to see Dredd more than once.   ;)

vzzbux

That fucking smells back again.

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

Link Prime

Is it just me, or are there 200% more TV ads for the Dredd DVD than the cinema release?

Emp