Main Menu

Alien: Isolation

Started by von Boom, 25 April, 2014, 02:47:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Proudhuff

I now officially have no idea WWTF is going on in this thread...
DDT did a job on me

ThryllSeekyr

Cpt Rhodes

It's him, right down to the Scottish accent :)

Proudhuff

Irvine would kill for those cheekbones and lack of chins  ;)
DDT did a job on me

Banners

Quote from: ThryllSeekyr
My real problem is that I'm not the most girl's ideal guy and at that I don't talk to them much based on the fact that I can't find a lot of common ground between them and me...

Far be it from me to judge, and I'm partial to a bit of Civ V myself, but if that's the case then perhaps you should spend a bit less time playing video games?

Proudhuff

I can see John Goodman playing Thryllseekyr in the movie  :o
DDT did a job on me

ThryllSeekyr

Quote from: Alex on 08 October, 2014, 10:28:08 AM

So, that's the guy who wrote Trainspotting and he's Scottish....so  :-*

Zenith 666

Games got some mixed reviews in states but more favourable in English media.its costing a staggering €75 here in Ireland for Xbox one and ps4 so I'll play the waiting game before purchasing.thryllseeker has hit overload from prog 1900 it seems.

Satanist

Quote from: ThryllSeekyr on 08 October, 2014, 12:56:31 PM

So I would imagine it is much more relevant to this thread, section and entire website than your lack of fucking.
Hmm, just pretend I wrote something witty eh?

ThryllSeekyr

Quote from: Satanist on 08 October, 2014, 01:21:57 PM
Quote from: ThryllSeekyr on 08 October, 2014, 12:56:31 PM

So I would imagine it is much more relevant to this thread, section and entire website than your lack of fucking.

Okay then.....yep but you should know why I went off on that tangent and came back again.

Anyway, is his likeness used in one of the games or this one or is this just a character that happens to look a lot like him and if  it's really that person, then why?

What is the relevance of that aside from the beginning of Prometheus being filmed in Scotland  ::)

HdE

To take the STAGGERINGLY controversial step of posting something about the actual game itself in this thread...

I have it!

AND IT'S ACE! Very atmospheric stuff. I've literally only JUST seen the Alien, and it was a pants sh*tting experience! Really good stuff indeed. I actually felt liek I needed to stay in one spot in the game and not move or do anything AT ALL. That's how great and palpable a threatening presence the alien is.

Check out my DA page! Point! Laugh!
http://hde2009.deviantart.com/

Definitely Not Mister Pops

Quote from: HdE on 08 October, 2014, 10:36:52 PM
I've literally only JUST seen the Alien, and it was a pants sh*tting experience! Really good stuff indeed.

Yes, but was it naked and did you fancy it?
You may quote me on that.

mimikeke

Quote from: King Pops on 08 October, 2014, 11:15:16 PM
Quote from: HdE on 08 October, 2014, 10:36:52 PM
I've literally only JUST seen the Alien, and it was a pants sh*tting experience! Really good stuff indeed.

Yes, but was it naked and did you fancy it?
:lol: :lol: There needs to be a like button.

Wow.  I thought the Sims thread was bad but then I discovered this gem.

HdE

I feel secure enough in my earthbound sexuality to say that, YES, the Alien WAS naked (seriously? Ever seen thaat thing in clothes? What's it supposed to wear? A hawaiian shirt and surf pants? :p) and, as far as insectile, nine foot death dealing biomechanical critters go... no, I didn't fancy it.

Check out my DA page! Point! Laugh!
http://hde2009.deviantart.com/

ThryllSeekyr

Do you know those thing are what we might evolve into or have evolved from.....

So, they're naked and they're us!