Main Menu

Forthcoming Thrills - 2024

Started by Dash Decent, 07 July, 2023, 01:46:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AlexF

Honestly, I am both excited by the Sci-Fi special mash-up idea, exactly the sort of thing Sci-Fi specials should be for,
and also tickled by those instant AI efforts, Funt! But I'm aware it's going to be a rather steep slope from me pointing and laughing at the AI crudeness today, to me licking the (rust-proof) boots of a robot master tomorrow.

I'm gently predicitng that AI art and writing will be fashionable for a couple of years, and then human creativity will come back to the fore, and then we'll settle down into a sort of hybrid thing where we all accept that a human prompting and tweaking an AI generator is still art.

judgeurko

Quote from: AlexF on Today at 09:38:25 AMand then we'll settle down into a sort of hybrid thing where we all accept that a human prompting and tweaking an AI generator is still art.
I will never accept.

Dash Decent

Quote from: Funt Solo on 24 April, 2024, 03:57:14 PM
Quote from: Dash Decent on 24 April, 2024, 02:43:52 PMOkay, there's Doyle.  Where's Bodie?

I prompted the AI thusly: "Bodie and Doyle from The Professionals, but both dressed up as a Judge from the world of Judge Dredd."

And it did this:

(Or did I just take a photo at Dounreay-Con?)

Putting the "eye" in A.I.
- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.