Main Menu

I prefer the Stallone Dredd uniform to the new one

Started by JayzusB.Christ, 18 August, 2011, 05:59:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JayzusB.Christ

"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

JayzusB.Christ

"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

James Stacey

I bet Stallone will say Luuuuaaaaaaarrrrrghhhhhh better than Urban ever can.

Mardroid

Ooh, you rascal, you!

They're both pretty faithful in their way, although I'm not keen on the lycra look of the first film's. (Mind you the comic version sometimes looks like that. Especially on Anderson... for obvious saucy reason.

Off-topic, but I was actually turning through the Restricted Files volume in Waterstones just the other day and I came across an amusing strip. Carry On Judging. Brilliant likeness of some of the characters, although Barbera Windsor - I think it was her - didn't look right. Anderson actually says the line 'Mmmm... saucy', or words to that effect. (While fingering some goo off a guys head. Dirty girl.)

Mardroid

Quote from: Mardroid on 18 August, 2011, 06:10:00 PM
Ooh, you rascal, you!

That was directed at the first post. I should have quoted, but you guys have such lightening fingers...

JayzusB.Christ

Quote from: Mardroid on 18 August, 2011, 06:11:53 PM
Ooh, you rascal, you!

That was directed at the first post. I should have quoted, but you guys have such lightening fingers...

Don't worry, I'm guessing James is preparing himself to forgive you  :)

Anyway, yeah, I have that Carry on Judging somewhere, notable for beginning the story with an absolutely filthy double entendre - utterly shocking for the time. 

James Stacey

Quote from: JayzusB.Christ on 18 August, 2011, 06:17:42 PM
Don't worry, I'm guessing James is preparing himself to forgive you  :)

I really don't know if I ever can  :'(

Goaty

JayzusB.Christ

vzzbux

No contest really.
Stallone looks like cosplay gone wrong. No elbow pads and Knee pads are virtually non existant. True to the comic book my arse.

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

malkymac

Ooh, you rascal, you!

They're both pretty faithful in their way, although I'm not keen on the lycra look of the first film's. (Mind you the comic version sometimes looks like that. Especially on Anderson... for obvious saucy reason.

Off-topic, but I was actually turning through the Restricted Files volume in Waterstones just the other day and I came across an amusing strip. Carry On Judging. Brilliant likeness of some of the characters, although Barbera Windsor - I think it was her - didn't look right. Anderson actually says the line 'Mmmm... saucy', or words to that effect. (While fingering some goo off a guys head. Dirty girl.)

I think the setting for that story was 'Legover City 1' or something similar.

'Pick em up Judge Bristols!... I meant your feet!'.

watto911

I'm going to stick my head above the parapet here and say something I might regret. I actually PREFER the helmet from the '95 version.
I'm drowning my sorrows, but my sorrows, they've learned to swim

JOE SOAP

PRICK

JayzusB.Christ

JOE SOAP