Main Menu

Threadjacking!

Started by Proudhuff, 11 June, 2012, 02:32:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Definitely Not Mister Pops

HA, that pony has hair like Ozzy in the eighties
You may quote me on that.

Goaty

What the hell am I doing? I means, in 24 hours, on ferry to Amsterdam for few nights then flight to Barcelona! I only plans it few weeks ago! Am I nut? sounds like it's culture shock!

TordelBack

Quote from: Goaty on 21 September, 2012, 09:07:42 PMAm I nut? sounds like it's culture shock!

You're nut.  Sounds absolutely magic, enjoy!  Never been to Amsterdam, but Barcelona is truly fantastic.  Never seen so many gorgeous women in one place.  Oh, err, yeah, Gaudi, all that too.

(Go see Casa de La Pierda, the roof is simply unreal).

2 down:

Have cheese outside, and chocolate cake.

7 letters, 2nd letter is R

Dandontdare

OF COURSE! Cheers mate, if I win the £20 prize I'll be sure to send you a few quid ;)

Bubba Zebill

Interesting, perhaps, but without the tiny 'pyramida' cap they are technically not pyramids. Just wanted to clear that up. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_pyramids
Judge Dredd : The Dark (Gamebook)
http://tinmangames.com.au/blog/?p=3105

Goaty

Spikes

The Legendary Shark

Judge Dredd's on Channel 5 in a minute.

I don't know whether to be happy, sad or indifferent.
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

The Legendary Shark

...The continuity announcer called it "a classic", bless her.
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

SuperSurfer

Bloke down the pub told me they've started filming the sequal!!! He's been working on set thanks to his mate's contacts in the film industry, the jammy sod! He just managed to sneak off for a quick pint to tell us the great news. I'll keep you up to date on latest developments but don't want to get him in trouble so mum's the word. Keep this between you, me and the internet!!!

Tiplodocus

My mate down the pub says the skies are falling down. True fact.
Be excellent to each other. And party on!

Fer fuck sake, last time that happened it took me ages to get all the bits of sky out of me hair

TordelBack

Oh why couldn't they have made a Dredd movie for the general public, not just the fanboys.  The one they made is fine, but it has a faceless protagonist, ultra violence, black humour, and let's face it, a limited budget... couldn't they have cast a really big action star and given him some quality face time, a romantic interest, some broad humour via a sidekick character, a massive budget, classic villains like the Angel Gang or Rico...  That thing would have done gangbusters.