Main Menu

Who's going to HiEx?

Started by Proudhuff, 05 February, 2009, 12:06:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bolt-01

Oooh! That looks nifty- hang on, you are drawing it where?

Cool by me.

Richmond Clements

err... yeah... about that..!

Queen Firey-Bou

RaC ? you did tell Bolt about us going on Holiday while he runs the whole thing... didn't you ?  ?

meanwhile, quite a few folks arriving on Friday.... getting very Hi-Excited now!

Mike Carroll

The latest news item has just gone up on the Hi-Ex website...

I think you're all going to want to see this one!

//http://www.hi-ex.co.uk

-- Mike

stacey

Quote from: "Queen Firey-Bou"RaC ? you did tell Bolt about us going on Holiday while he runs the whole thing... didn't you ?  ?

meanwhile, quite a few folks arriving on Friday.... getting very Hi-Excited now!

Its peeing down with snow in Newcastle, I am getting very stressed incase of train problems.  Whats the weather like up there?

Richmond Clements

It's snowing here too- but fear not!
It's forecast to stop toorrow- and the trains'll run alright. Plus, if you step out of the station in Inverness- the Ramada is only 2 minutes walk down the street right in front of you.

Tiplodocus

Sorted my Terminator mask out.
Be excellent to each other. And party on!

Richmond Clements

If yu wear it on the train, I'll give you 10p.

stacey

Quote from: "His Lordship rac"It's snowing here too- but fear not!
It's forecast to stop toorrow- and the trains'll run alright. Plus, if you step out of the station in Inverness- the Ramada is only 2 minutes walk down the street right in front of you.

Thanks for that - I feel better!  I'm all excited.

KingdomOfAdventure

I'm considering changing my travel plans from car to train if the snow keeps falling...  Will decide tonight/tomorrow.

Unfortunately I can't cancel my accommodation (in the event of not coming at all that is) as the cancellation window has lapsed.

Fingers crossed I'll still be there...
Tel : 01592 328121
21-23 Whytescauseway, Kirkcaldy, KY1 1XF

Richmond Clements

Quote from: "escapistthx"I'm considering changing my travel plans from car to train if the snow keeps falling...  Will decide tonight/tomorrow.

Unfortunately I can't cancel my accommodation (in the event of not coming at all that is) as the cancellation window has lapsed.

Fingers crossed I'll still be there...

It's starting to clear here already- it's a lovely brown slush that soaks my shoes beautifully at the moment!

Peter Wolf

Going by the satellite picture there isnt going to be anymore snow.Wet on saturday and dry on sunday and warming up.
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

KingdomOfAdventure

Inverness isn't normally the issue, certainly wasn't last year anyway.  Aviemore and Pitlochry seem to be the "bad roads" for the road I'm taking from Fife.

I've been checking the traffic cameras here - http://www.trafficscotland.org/lev/index.aspx - for up to date road conditions and it does look like the road is improving.  Will decide in the morning I think but it would be a shame to miss the weekend especially as I've set up some chats with people about my shop opening plans.
Tel : 01592 328121
21-23 Whytescauseway, Kirkcaldy, KY1 1XF

Queen Firey-Bou

ah ha ! I know who you are now !  Look forward to seeing you there... have a safe journey all of you !

Trout

I'm just north of Perth and we had about four inches of snow today, but it's already melted a fair bit. The roads are passable - just take care.

That said, if boarders get stuck on the way to Hi Ex - and I've met you before! - give me a shout and I'll give you safe harbour. Bou and Rac have my mobile number.

Look after yourselves, and see you all on Saturday!

- Trout