Main Menu

Wexworlds

Started by Mike Carroll, 28 October, 2009, 03:58:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Carroll

Anyone planning to go to Wexworlds next month?

It's taking place in Wexford, Ireland, from November 20th to 22nd, and most of the events are completely free!

Guests include Darren Shan, Eoin Colfer, Herbie Brennan, Ian McDonald, John Vaughan, Nick Roche, Oisin McGann, Robert Curley, Sarah Rees Brennan and yours truly. Oh, and some guy called Paul J Holden, whoever that is.

It looks like it's going to be a huge amount of fun. Check out the website for more info: http://www.wexworlds.net/

-- Mike

Mike Carroll

Bump!

(Reason for bumping: event advertised in this week's prog!)

Is no one else going?

Professor Bear

You lost us at 'Wexford'.

Gavin_Leahy_Block

I'll be working that weekend, so i won't be able to make it.

Jim_Campbell

This is to do with Inspector Wexworlds, right?

Or am I thinking of the cheese?

Cheers

Jim
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

pauljholden

I'll be there. Transport permitting! With a full compliment of the Battlefields art and some other stuff...

-pj

Jared Katooie

Well, it's in the same country this time, which is good. It's still too far for me to travel though.

If there's ever a convention on in my house, I'd probably go.

pauljholden

Looks like I'll be taking a train down from Belfast and then onto Wexford on the friday, if anyone else is making that journey say hello! (I doubt it though!)

-pj

maryanddavid

Love to go, but its a bit far for me, why cant we have a Paddy lepra(Mr Rennie I think)-shed con in Athlone or somewhere central where everyone can go and talk 2000ad and drink lots?
Anyway sounds like good fun, enjoy, Id like to be there.

David

Mike Carroll

OK... Heading out in a few minutes to meet PJ at Dublin Airport, then it's a two-hour (ish) Road Trip to Wexford! Yay!

-- Mike

Bolt-01

Have a great time chaps!

Proudhuff

enjoy! and get 2000ad t-shirt photos too
DDT did a job on me

Mike Gloady

Have a good one you guys.  Pictures up on facebook nice and sharpish after you're done, ok?
New in town?  Follow this link for a guide to the Greatest Threads Ever