Main Menu

Daily Dredds

Started by Max Headroom, 07 March, 2019, 05:46:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Max Headroom

I was just wondering what happened the Daily Star's Dredd reprints? It seems an awful long time since volume 2 came out and no news on the horizon about when or if the next one will come out. If memory serves there was an issue with scans for 'The Sheriff of Festering Hole' story, so perhaps this is why this project seems to be on hold? I truly hope though that it has not been kicked into the long grass indefinitely and we will see it continued with.

Leigh S

I hve all of Sheriff if they need it!

One problem might be that by this time the Star were occassionally cocking up the strip something rotten by printing it out of sequence, repeating strips and then missing strips to catch up

I don't think any stroy is irreparably holed by this though

glassstanley

There was an interview with the editor who said they'd been put 'on hold' while they started work on the Treasury of British comics range.

I think there's only one strip with an episode missing - one of the later Ron Smith one's.

Max Headroom

Hopefully they won't be "on hold" for too long beyond this year. I'm really quite fond of these Daily Star strips.

Richard

I like the Daily Dredd's and I hope they complete the set eventually, but they take up a lot of space which I'm running out of, so I'm in no hurry.