Main Menu

'crap' movies and TV series you love

Started by Conexus, 21 January, 2006, 04:27:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Art

I was very glad for CBC when Doctor Who was on. (we get it over the border here in Seattle)

Lord Running Clam

I quite like Hook.

The Doctor Who story with the Kandy Man.I saw it when I was young and it may have been the first Doctor Who I saw.

paulvonscott

Comrade C, it's shouldn't be in the bad movie section, but you're right, it's better than Lord of the Rings.

And I pity the Krullites.

Adrian Bamforth

The Sylvester McCoy Doctor Whos.

Just got Ghost Light on Ebay after it's recent mention on the board. Incomprehensible, as I was warned, but the Doctor/Ace relationship is strangely touching and the whole thing has a kind of dignity currently missing from yadda yadda yadda...

ADE

Jared Katooie

DEATH DIMENSION!

A deadly freeze bomb threatens humanity and only Jim Kelly (Enter the dragon) the Kung Fu cop can save us all. Also featuring Harold (Odd Job) Sakarta as the villain and George Lazenby (James Bond) as the police chief!

Along the way there's time for a car chase, a boat chase and a helicopter chase - with dynamite!

2016: AFTER THE FALL OF NEW YORK is also fantastic.

Mike Carroll

One of my all-time favourite movies is a little-heard-of comedy called Brain Donors, which is basically a Marx Brothers-style movie in a modern setting (well, the 90s). I think I'm the only person on Earth who loves this movie!

Mike C

Dark Jimbo

Oh, and I usually watch Neighbours, if only for Harold Bishop, though I wouldn't say I 'loved' it (or him).

Also, the Doc Savage: Man of Bronze film is aces, totally lame, plus any and all of those 50s/60s dinosaur/cavemen films. Particularly if Raquel Welch was involved.
@jamesfeistdraws

DavidXBrunt

I too often watch Neighbours in the hope of it being a Harold Bishop-centric episode.

ARRISARRIS

Quirkafleeg

I think I might be approaching one of my periodic times away from Neighbours when the sheer crapness of it overtakes the entertainment value of its crapness.

That happens a lot less often with Richard and Judy...

DavidXBrunt

"So you're telling me that elephants AREN'T born evil?"

philt

Does "Flight Of The Navigator" count as a crap movie? And of course "The Monster Squad"

Quirkafleeg

>"So you're telling me that elephants AREN'T born evil?"

Well I did nearly retire at that sublime point

Carlsborg Expert

Columbo.Murder She wrote. Diagnosis murder. Monk. Sherlock Holmes. Cagney and Lacey. Buffy the Vampire Slayer. The Frighteners.Old Miss Marples, the film noir stuff.

Conexus

Excuse me 'Buffy the vampire Slayer'???? Sure, it may not have been quite as good as it once was in the last few series, but i don't think any one would call it crap tv