Main Menu

Prog 2024 - Meet Harvey

Started by Colin YNWA, 25 March, 2017, 01:58:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sheridan

Quote from: Link Prime on 03 April, 2017, 08:07:50 PM
Interesting that Tharg has retained a slot for Future Shocks in an opening line-up.
I could be wrong, but is this the first time that's happened?
The Future Shocks (and associated one-offs) are usually reserved for the tail end of a run, filling in the gaps before a new set of series start.

That struck me as well - we're used to seeing Tharg's Shorts at the end of the four-times-a-year jumping-on prog cycle.

Bolt-01

or... Maybe this was where Hope was meant to go...

Link Prime

Quote from: Bolt-01 on 04 April, 2017, 02:36:14 PM
or... Maybe this was where Hope was meant to go...

Has there been any word on Hope being delayed, Bolt?

Bolt-01

Link, I'm just guessing, same as the rest of us. TMO is the only one who really knows.

TordelBack

For my money there should always be a FS/TT/TTT or at least a 3iller in the Prog, so whatever the cause I'm pleased. Helps my case when they're this good.

Link Prime

Quote from: Bolt-01 on 06 April, 2017, 08:14:52 AM
Link, I'm just guessing, same as the rest of us. TMO is the only one who really knows.

Cheers Bolt.
It would be a shame if this didn't continue, and not just the 'For the Future' arc.
Great script by Adams and simply amazing artwork by Broxton.

I know that Jimmy Broxton is currently lead artist on the new Vampirella* comic- could explain a delay.

*First issue was quite good, will pick up the rest of this run at some stage.

Link Prime

Quote from: TordelBack on 06 April, 2017, 08:19:39 AM
For my money there should always be a FS/TT/TTT or at least a 3iller in the Prog, so whatever the cause I'm pleased. Helps my case when they're this good.

Your money's no good around here- but you're spot on anyway.

CalHab

Quote from: TordelBack on 06 April, 2017, 08:19:39 AM

There should always be a self-contained story in the prog, at least.