Main Menu

White-trash....Missing Again!!!!

Started by ThryllSeekyr, 01 April, 2016, 04:52:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThryllSeekyr

When it had bothered me that a certain (Small known writer/creator!) person (Who I won't name!) bothered me just by concentrating what seems so bad or negative in some my commentary.

They I find out after doing cursory internet search to find out more about this person including what look like. Looks almost exactly like some dude I saw in one of those intercity strip-joints I visited on the night of Saint Patricks Day, but surely no.

I that had previously been lost, possibly stolen turned up again when I was sorting through my stuff while I was shifting house. The book was a small graphic novel called White-Trash about a cross country road trip across the mid-west of America, when this Axle-Rose lookalike or impersonator is picked up by Elvis Presly lookalike or impersonator (Driving a Cadillac Convertible!) after being ejected from a bus when it was attacked by some bikers. Quite possibly both these character or one of them are the real deal. Only speaking from extremely long memory here...because I was only settling down to  rereading the thing so I can fire back some of the author's expired rhetoric back at him like....

Poking my or your majority

Except, after I return from a trip to local shopping centre (late morning...) to get new house keys, & order a new bank card. After these mysteriously went missing from my new living abode & I hope the fucker who keeps robbing me dies after I catch them & fucking killing them. I am sick of being robbed, even of the smallest thing.

I now have a replacement key and have to wait another fortnight for the new card.

As for that book, not sure about wanting to keep it, but definitely what to reread and perhaps ask the author questions about you motivation/inspiration (Aside from the obvious!) behind writing this. I was really attracted to the bright & colourfully drawn characters & locations, the action quotient.

To who ever stole book, in case that many people read me here. I want it back, & you don't want to ever let me catch you taking my stuff in future. I don't care if this house is being watched by crooked undercover cops or feds trying catch drug-dealers who might be operating in this area. I don't care that5 stuff anymore, I just want to be left out. The same goes for bloody cat-burglars, or police-cat burglars as well.

My stuff is my stuff & never yours or they'rs.

Hawkmumbler

....Take your medicine.

And if your talking about White Trash by our own GordonR then I've got a copy myself, but I can assure you unless Wordery broke into your home to resell said item it's veritably brand new (still unread, in fact, but it looks bloody nice).

ThryllSeekyr

Medicine, No Man!

I fucking told yah before, but I guess you like riling me up.

I'm not supporting medical assholes who run pharmancies and what not....I haven't taken any so called medicine for quite a while, I do feel much better for it if you care to know. Trust, you don't want o keep asking me to do that, okay!. I might ask the mods if they can apply a ban to anybody who mentions medicine in relation to me taking it or with me in any other way.

I left the book on the table next or under the table when I got up to go out this morning & it should still be there. I don't want your copy of that book, I want my copy, which is now kind of worn, but still good enough & on top of that I don't want any more of my stuff handled in any way with out me (That is I!) giving verbal permission to be allowed to do so.

Okay, as far I am concerned my law has been broken.

Dandontdare

remember when someone "stole" your Slaine beany - which turned up the next day? Don't jump to conclusions!

I was pulling my hair out last week as I woke up and my glasses were not by the bed - after turning the house upside down and not finding them,  I eventually assumed I must've taken them off in the taxi home from the pub for some bizarre reason, when they'd actually been knocked into a drawer and turned up the next day.

ThryllSeekyr

Okay, after reading your post, I went back into that room & looked under both cushion backrests on the couch where I often sleep & there it was. Along with the metal-cane. Which I won't carry around with me unless my leg is hurt or I find my self deprived of my torch.

So, I'm happier now & wonder if my credit/bank cards, & some barbells, a grey coloured weight with the same rubbery outer lining & handle. Along with a pair of those hand held springy things (You squeeze them in your hands & it's increases your grip!) have got to. I had started drawing up a poster to with list of the stuff I've noticed that has disappeared. I have to cross two items off of that list, now!

Maybe spiritual presences are real......

Anybody believe in those?

I'm sure that some of you have some haunting tales. I myself have my own theories about what spirits really are & it's not anything really out of this world at all. It's  very normal. Would anybody here like to read my explanation?

GordonR

Tjm86

Quote from: Dandontdare on 01 April, 2016, 11:07:25 AM

I was pulling my hair out last week as I woke up and my glasses were not by the bed - after turning the house upside down and not finding them,  I eventually assumed I must've taken them off in the taxi home from the pub

Had a similar experience a looooong time ago.  Night out at the NAAFI with too little food and too much vodka.  Woke up next morning sick as a parrot and blind as a bat.  One of the MT drivers carried me home and took my glasses with him.  Unfortunately I didn't know which block he lived in so spent the whole day wandering around in a literal blur until he turned up and gave them back.  Worst hangover ever!  Them were the days.

M.I.K.

Quote from: GordonR on 01 April, 2016, 11:39:31 AM
Jesus Christ...

Yes, I suppose you could call him a spiritual presence...

ThryllSeekyr, every time something goes missing you apparently jump to the conclusion it's been stolen by someone, and then it usually seems to turn up later down the back of a chair or under a pile of stuff on the floor, so I'm going to suggest a hypothesis based on the evidence you've supplied to us.

Pehaps someone isn't breaking into your home to steal things before changing their mind and returning them later. Perhaps your relatives weren't moving your stuff around in an annoying way. Maybe you're just not as good at keeping track of your belongings as you think you are.

And maybe when people suggest you take medication, they're doing it out of genuine concern for your mental well-being because you can sometimes come across as a wee bit paranoid on here, (especially when you talk to the thieves directly, thinking it's possible they're reading your posts).

Now, I'm not saying your stuff isn't getting shifted about the place by poltergeist pixie things trying to mess with your head, (god knows there've been some weird things happen to me before), but the most logical explanation is usually what's actually happening, the most logical explanation in this case being that you might be misplacing the items yourself.

TordelBack

M.I.K. speaks much sense, as usual.

Look, there's not much point us casting our eyes up to heaven in despair or amazement at another TS someones-stolen-my-stuff post. This is just how it is, it's no different to those of us suffering from various forms of depression complaining we're miserable despite actually enjoying (by global and historical standards) lives of staggering privilege and security. It don't make no sense, that's all there is to it, nothing to see here.

Recommending that TS heeds his doctor's advice or seeks other medical opinions is the responsible thing to do.

Thryllseekyr, as we've said individually and collectively to you several times before here, thinking people are stealing your stuff from your previous and now your current home, but the stuff then turns up later, sounds to outsiders a lot like a problem with the way you're thinking, rather than something that's actually happening. We all think that there's someone out there medically qualified and able to help with a problem that is obviously distressing you quite a bit. That's all.

W. R. Logan

I have two copies of white trash and never stole either :-)

The Legendary Shark

When I first started looking into 9/11 and all that, in around 2006 or 2007 I think it was, I suffered a similar thing. Every unmarked van pulling up outside seemed suspect. Were the BT engineers working nearby installing bugs on my internet and 'phone lines? Were strangers secret agents of the deep state? Was I misplacing my stuff or was it being moved? Was I being watched? It was a quite distressing time for me, if I'm honest, so I understand, to a small extent, how you feel.

Things came to a head for me one night when I approached the kitchen sink to wash a cup. In next door's garden, partially obscured by a hedge, I saw a red laser sight from a sniper's rifle. I backed away so fast that I dropped the cup, breaking it, and fell over.

It wasn't a sniper's laser sight at all, of course. My neighbour had purchased some of those multicoloured fairy lights for his garden and a red one just happened to be visible through the foliage. I felt a right berk and resolved to overcome my paranoia - which I think I have.

There are over sixty million people in this country, over seven billion in the world. The chances that I, a lone nobody in an ocean of nobodys, is important enough to be watched are vanishingly small. I think that what I was finding out about was changing my view of the world drastically, in ways I hadn't predicted or been prepared for. It's natural, I think, that some of my perspectives became bent out of shape too much. Some things never change and one of them is that nobody in power gives a f*ck about what a single person like me thinks. Not enough to spend hundreds of thousands of pounds following me around, bugging my phone, rooting through my stuff or sending out assassins, anyway.

I'm not paranoid any more - but that doesn't mean I'm not watchful of what goes on around me. Which is generally nothing at all out of the ordinary. The world is basically mundane - despite what the t.v., movies and video games tell us.

I would respectfully suggest, Thrylls, that your recent move might have changed your perspectives in some ways - some of them in unexpected and/or incorrect ways. You're surrounded by new faces and in a new environment so it's only natural for all this unfamiliarity to affect you on both conscious and unconscious levels. Be aware of this. Get to know the people and places around you and understand that they're just people, just places. You're not important enough to be singled out for special treatment. Nobody's going to expend hundreds of hours or piles of cash just to annoy you.

Of course, your condition seems far worse than mine ever was and much as I'd like to believe you can beat this thing on your own, I don't think you can. If you don't want to take the medicine then don't, I understand that and to a certain extent agree with it. But you must find help, my friend, you really must. There are people out there just like you, experiencing the same things, and there are people out there who have overcome them. They have formed groups and associations. Find one. Join it. Overcome your demons and then, when you have, find others suffering from the same thing and help them.

Forget what certain other people say - they simply don't understand and speak from arrogance, ignorance and fear and not from malice or a wish to do you harm. You can do it, I know you can.
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]