Prog drought!

Started by Leigh S, 11 October, 2020, 03:59:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Enigmatic Dr X

Lock up your spoons!

Southstreeter

Quote from: The Monarch on 19 December, 2020, 11:37:44 PM

plus side the two nemesis books seem to be on their way to me

Me too - at least that's what I assume the consignment notes I'm being emailed refer to - apparently 8kg! Which seems a mite hefty, even for two hardbacks.

Proudhuff

Quote from: M.I.K. on 17 December, 2020, 10:05:43 PM
Quote from: Southstreeter on 17 December, 2020, 06:33:07 PM
Anyone still waiting for 2211? Don't want to hassle the droids, but at some point I have to assume it lost.

I am, and 2212, and the Megazine.

Same here, appreciate the time of year, covid and pre-Brexit shenanigans, but I need my fix of Dredd!
I'm listening to Dredd on Audible just to see me thro! :'(
DDT did a job on me

zombieman

I've not had 2211, 2212 or the megazine, and my HB of Nemesis was apparently sent a week ago, with no sign of it yet. It's safe to say I'm a wee bit annoyed.

Southstreeter

The droids have told me that if 2211 and 2212 haven't arrived by tomorrow they will post out replacements. They have also unlocked the digital versions for me.

M.I.K.

Nothing here yet either.

The Monarch

i have resigned to the fact i ain't getting them til the new year at this point if ever :(

Colin YNWA

I'm lucky all my Progs have landed, but there's so much else missing. My tally at the moment:

The Phoenix double issue
Mega Mania
Angry Planet
A bumper lot of Stray Bullets - Sunshine and Roses I won on ebay

All are lost somewhere in Royal Mails Christmas piles. Heavens knows when and which will finally land.

IndigoPrime

Phoenix arrived with us on time, oddly. So random.

zombieman

Nemesis landed safely today! *phew*

73north

So far this month - No
Prog 2211 or the Xmas Prog 2212 -
my Prog's have been arriving over a week later for over two months mostly
I ordered the Xmas Misty 2020 and Dredd Year Three new book by Lauren Sills -
both arrived yesterday - thankfully both are Xmas Presents ( first one for a young kid -
second for me )

I was also informed the Trigan Empire Volume 2 was shipped late - probably arrive next month

I appreciate its not Rebellions fault - but might be a good idea not to release them right at the end of December in future - in case this happens again ( down a Xmas Present )
eg can they release the Hellman of Hammer Force edition in late November 2021 ??

Tjm86

Our Smiths has copies of 2211 and 2212 (or at least it did today).  If anyone wants me to see if they are still there when they're open next and grab copies then please let me know.

IndigoPrime

To be fair to Rebellion, I don't imagine anyone was predicting Royal Mail to go full meltdown regarding large letter post.

The Enigmatic Dr X

What is the right thing to do here? I don't want to impose on Rebellion for something that might come in the post, but I am also down three progs, a Meg and counting.
Lock up your spoons!

Colin YNWA

Quote from: The Enigmatic Dr X on 29 December, 2020, 11:47:06 AM
What is the right thing to do here? I don't want to impose on Rebellion for something that might come in the post, but I am also down three progs, a Meg and counting.

Contact them. I did before X-Mas and Cameron who helped was great. I'm after Mega Mania and he was really helpful, while asking for patience, which I'm more than happy to be in the circumstance. He asked me to get back if nothing had arrived by 4th Jan when they are back at work. i genuinely get the impression they are doing all they can to make good on problems that aren't even really of their making.