Main Menu

APB

Started by Emp, 02 July, 2010, 11:29:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Emp

Anyone setting up an enforcer clan for this?

Devons Daddy

what is the scheduled release date?
saw the trailer which was good enough to put it upon my pre order list.

this is the Gordon Rennie involved one if i am not wrong.
happy to join a clan if one is circulated.
(please  note,when playing with devons daddy1 on live,if i have lighting reflexes and huge scores, your playing with DEVON not his Daddy,)
I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!

Noisybast

My PC's not up to snuff. Looks like I'll be needing a new graphics card before I can join in. Another reason to find a new job sharpish...
Dan Dare will return for a new adventure soon, Earthlets!

Emp

Came out yesterday

Emp

Well,so much for that.
Im beginning to think that this,much like Star Trek online ,will be one i tire off before the free trial period expires.

Should have called it Grand Theft Auto (with added PvP).There is no story and no quests/missions in the traditional sense. Theres just a never ending series of repeatable jobs along the lines of pick up/delivery or hold an area while players on the other side try to stop you.

The character gen,contrary to any clips, is limited. Yes,you can personalise every bit of clothing but you first have to unlock the item and any emblems etc. There is an auction house but its already filled with arseholes selling baseball caps for $50000!!

I had great hopes for this,and while pretty its a bit lame.

Maybe i'll change my mind when i team up with a few mates but as far as first impressions goes....meh.

Banners

Quote from: Noisybast
My PC's not up to snuff...

You may need the ZX Spectrum version...

M@

Robin Low

Quote from: Emp on 03 July, 2010, 05:05:51 PMThe character gen,contrary to any clips, is limited. Yes,you can personalise every bit of clothing but you first have to unlock the item and any emblems etc.

The character creation trailer had me drooling, but I must admit that I watched another trailer for the gameplay not so long again and I wasn't wildly impressed. I'm probably not the right market, through, since I'm more interested in fantasy or SF settings.

Regards

Robin