Main Menu

Ouch my head: New Year perils

Started by Mr C, 03 January, 2007, 04:41:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr C

Well, itâ??s pretty quiet here on the board at the moment and perhaps itâ??s because everyoneâ??s still recovering from their new years parties, I know I certainly am!
I canâ??t remember much but what I do remember kind of makes me wince.
Looks like Iâ??m going to have to get down on my knees and apologise to everyone I know. Just hope no one took any photos.
So what was everyone elseâ??s new years parties like? Did everyone get suibtably ratted and run around like maniacs or was it a case of a quiet glass of sherry and a read of a prog in front of the fire?

DavidXBrunt

Well I was insulted and patronised by my girlfriends bestmate who seemed to be under the impression that I should listen to her opinions and change accordingly. Plus I got touched up by a squaddie, which I did not encourage. All this after working late and with the promise of another shift on New Years Day. The one bonus was that because I won the pub quiz the week before I didn't have to spend a penny.

Concrete Block 15

...I got touched up by a squaddie

Now someone PLEASE tell me they got a photo of that...

Mr C

The Enigmatic Dr X

I was in bed at 10.50pm. Before the bells.

Ah, the joys of parenthood.
Lock up your spoons!

DavidXBrunt

I was no where near Logan, no siree. I lost the quiz last night though which wouldn't be too bad if it weren't announced that I'd won until there was a recount when I was robbed.

Trout

I had a good time. A few beers and a few more Highland Parks.

Yesterday was my wife's birthday, so we got drunk again.

I do feel ill, but not as bad as I've felt in the past!

- Trout