Main Menu

Judge Dredd adventures online!

Started by 2000AD Online, 05 February, 2005, 02:00:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

2000AD Online

Starting from Monday 7th February, the Judge Dredd strip, which adjoined the pages of the daily Metro newspaper, will be available to view on the 2000 AD website for the first time.

The strip has brought joy and happiness to millions of travel-weary commuters nationwide with its heady mix of iconic storylines and black humour, but now you can enjoy Dredd in the vastly superior comfort of your own home or office.

The Judge Dredd Megazine is also featuring an exclusive strip every month, so to keep your overall thrill power topped up, make sure you check out the Meg!

Grab your comfy chairs and cushions, make sure the Boss isn't looking - Judge Dredd is coming!

Link: Tharg's Newsround

The Amstor Computer

Good on you, guys! This is more like it - keep them coming... :-)

Wake

Can anyone provide me with a cover scan of the Metro from last January with the first Dredd episode in it for the profile page.

Cheers,

Wake

Link: Beyond 2000AD - Metro

CraveNoir

Excellent!

Wake,
I hope you can put up high res images as some of the text is tiny.

Tharg,
Reprinting all of the Ron Smith Daily Star Dredds in order would be a welcome Extreme Edition. Some of them haven't been seen since they were first published.

Devons Daddy

I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!

Bolt-01

How often are they being updated? Are all 50 going to be made available at once?

I suppose this means that there will not be any more.

Bolt-01

Floyd-the-k

this is good news, if sad that there won`t be any more.
  It feels strange voting on the cover of Metro (but I couldn`t resist).
  This is a good moment to shower Bolt with thanks for making the Metro Dredd`s available to those of us who couldn`t pick up the Metro. All hail Bolt!

Mike Carroll

Great news for those of us who can't get hold of Metro (it's a little hard to come by here in Dublin).

But about that cover of Metro: Can anyone remember if those terrorists ever did go on strike? I suppose they had the usual grievances... shorter hours, better working conditions, pension plan, etc.

-- Mike

Bolt-01

Heh, that seems to be a theme for you, eh Mike?

Bolt-01

Pete Wells

Yep, just another thanks to Bolt for making the Medro Dredd yahoo group. It's been great!

Pete.

Bolt-01

Just been to see what the presentation is like of the strips-- are we getting one day a week, or will it be updated everyday?

As for the Yahoo groups, when there is no need for them, I'll turn them off. Been fun collecting them though.

Bolt-01

Wake

One every weekday, as per the orginal publication in the Metro.

I'd be interested in the original publication dates for each story as it goes up.

Cheers,

Wake

Bolt-01

Leigh S

According to the scribbled date I put on this when it appeared in the Metro, twas published the week commencing 25.04.04

Grant Goggans

Is there any way to do a syndicated "feed" of these strips?  I'd love to be able to get them on my Livejournal friends page.

--Grant