Main Menu

You don't have to be mad to read the Megazine - but it helps

Started by 2000AD Online, 14 June, 2005, 10:10:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ukdane

I recall talk of a LZ book, but it was at the birth of the Rebellion books.

According to Lying in the Gutters- (see below)

"Andy Diggle took me to task for an earlier version of a story in this column. The full exchange is continuing here, where Andy Diggle denies that his DC exclsuive contract has ended (it's ending in June), denies discussion over exclusive contracts with anyone and proffers the possibility of new DC projects in the summer.

The main thrust of the column, that we should be looking out for Andy Diggle Marvel projects in the near future, currently remains unaffected.

Lying In The Gutters apologises to Andy and any others affected for any problems caused by this misreporting." -so after June, who knows.

Link: http://www.comicbookresources.com/columns/index.cgi?column=litg&article=2163" target="_blank">LitG

Cheers

-Daney

The Amstor Computer

Mm - I'd read that. I still have my suspicions that we'll see him renewing an exclusivity contract with DC, but I could be entirely wrong. It'd be nice to see him back on Zero for a couple of stories, but I can't think of anything else I'd want to read by him.

Oddboy

IIRC - Jock & Andy Diggle were working on / about to begin working on "Zero's Seven" before the DC contract - presumably they'd got the gist of the plot worked out, but not written/drawn it.

Maybe one day..
Better set your phaser to stun.