Main Menu

New Rogue Trooper Trailer Online

Started by 2000AD Online, 24 February, 2006, 10:58:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

2000AD Online

BORAG THUNGG EARTHLETS!

Thrill-power circuits are close to overload in the nerve centre this week as a scrotnig new trailer for the forthcoming Rogue Trooper computer game is unleashed on an unsuspecting public!

I, Tharg the Exclusive feel it only fair that my loyal Squaxx get to see it first. Follow the links below to view it in all its glory:

Rogue Trooper Downloads

Link: Tharg's Newsround

monty--

What the smeg's going on here? Pick a mirror, pick a server etc? What's all that about?

monty--

Funt Solo

"Follow the links below to be bewildered by a vast array of irritating choices that lead you to tear your own eyes out in frustration and hurl them at the monitor as you promise never to buy anything with the words Rogue Trooper on it ever again."
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

James

Looks good, i'm liking the roll/jump/leap sideways animation. And the overzealous Nort strangulation technique.

Shame about the bullshit hosting site with it's registration, email activation, mirrors etc.

Funt Solo

How, Monty?

How in god's name did you download it?  All I'm getting is fecking adverts for Mercury and other nnnnggh that I don't bloody well want.
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

Bad Andy

I had to wait 30 mins (in reality about 8) before it would let me download it without registering.
Only then it came up with an error.
Now I can't be bothered. After all, it's just an advert. This should be made EASY to download.

Dudley

I'm not computery and it took me all of 30 seconds to begin downloading.  Chill out, chaps - this is a little "special" for us, so let's not throw it back in Tharg's face, eh?

As for the trailer itself - AWESOME.  That's Nu-Earth.

Artificial Idiot

Downloaded it really easily - And I have to say, that looks so cool! If the game it's self lives up to that trailer, then I really want to go shake the hands of all involved.

Bad Andy

Finally got hold of it.

Looks a bit like Dredd vs Death. With better weapons.

LARF

WELL WHAT A F**KING DISAPPOINTMENT THAT IS!

You have a shite day working your proverbial nuts off, find out that the Rogue Trooper game is available for download and there's a load of authoritarian bollocks online so you have to try and downlaod it and then it doesn't bloody work.

Guys get it sorted!

I'm used to being able to click and go not to have to sign-up to some stupid self important games site bullshit to be inudated with crap emails from some upitsown arse pants geek joypad rectum punchers...

yours pissed off and off for a beer.

LARF

(rant over) wouldn't even download BTW because the site's shit.

W. R. Logan

Got it, looked good, roll on April so I can staert strangling Norts with their air tubes.

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c212/rico2074/roguescreen011.jpg">

philt

Okay - who's idea was it to put it on a site like that? After the third thing I gave up....

Art

Okay - who's idea was it to put it on a site like that?

It's pretty much standard practice for video game trailers isn't it?