Main Menu

New Rogue Trooper Trailer Online

Started by 2000AD Online, 24 February, 2006, 10:58:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the3rdman

i like it, used the posted easy link to download and that was that.

I like the fact that it appears to have a bit of stealth involved as well as the run and shoot it if it moves FPS games love. Graphics aren't exactly Doom 3 or FEAR but what the hell, being Rogue is gonna be fecking excellent anyway.

voices.... i wanna hear the voices....

paulvonscott

There's a bit with quartz-like crystalline growths.  If it is the quartz zone, I'd expect the floor to be the same, and also to have some sort of mirror reflection going on around me.  That could be astonishingly cool.

ThryllSeekyr

Thoise graphic, don't have to be anywhere near  as good as the latest Doom or Fear FPS's, cause it's goota a reflection of the comic art.

Adrian Bamforth

Don't ask me how I know but there's an article about the game and the character in this month's 'Women just don't get it' Loaded magazine.

ADE

Dai

What?  You mean we actually get to have it over here!!

Brilliant!!

ming

Mini-mines, Nort hoppers and a talking hat - what's not to like?  Looking forward to getting my mitts on this.

James

I'm looking forward to the online multiplayer aspect, who gets to be Rogue?! And some poor sap gets Helm.

"Aaaawwww, I don't wanna be Helm again! He's crap!"

W. R. Logan

>"Aaaawwww, I don't wanna be Helm again! He's crap!"

better than butt plug 8-?

Link: http://www.pauljholden.com/html/humour/rogue.gif" target="_blank">The Adventures Of Rogue?s Secret Other Biochip Bud

ThryllSeekyr

Ironjaw

...Gee, most of you are a tough sell. I have just watched the trailer & thought the music was great and the graphics too. I don't expect a
'feel it-taste it-live it' game sanerio, it is still just a game when it's all said and done and they have done an excellent job from what's available to see thus far. I must admit I would like to have heard voices and background combat chatter but it's a trailer & the music was incredible, just perfect I thought. I prey they begin the game with the Quartz drop, it seems logical. Watching hundreds of GI's 'buying it' would be spectacular and many obviously being field operated on too which raises an interesting point. Where have all the ID coded chips gone from the massacre? I mean if your droping like flies then it stands to reason that your buddies are going to remove your chip & slot you. The Quartz should be littered with hundreds of chips waiting to be re-gened or am I missing something? I have only just got back to reading 2000AD after I dropped out after prog 500 and something. Has this issue already been covered? Read the whole Major Magnum saga and the Body Looters back in the day, but what has happened since? Also if the GI's were the ultimate soldier (& Rogue's proved that) then why wern't there future gened GI's coming up through the ranks. A bit like school but without that whole killing and maiming thing going on. It's just a couple of points that I think could spark some conversation, unless it actually has already been covered, as like I say I have been away for awhile. Next to Dredd Rogue is a very, very close second (at least until they got all weird with the assasinations and off world crap...bring back Cam Kennedy & keep Rogue on Nu Earth too) OK, that's my 2cents.  

Devons Daddy

i am going to buy it.

in fairness to rebellion.the sniper elite game was good,not Halo or predator i admit,nor big red one for that matter, but a decent playable and enjoyable game WWII,

they incorpated a save feature,there where plenty of differnt ways to play the game. enemy AI was fair.so given the vast improvement of DvD that was, i have hopes.
APRIL 17TH, a decent advertising budget at the right people. good luck to them.

come on its a 2000ad character,by the company that brought glory back to us. support rebellion.
tell every one you know GREAT GAME.buy it. they deserve our help.

I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!

SamuelAWilkinson

You're not proposing a GI Street Team, are you?
Nobody warned me I would be so awesome.

Devons Daddy

I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!

Meathook

Go here for streaming video its no hassle !!
Each peach pear plum!

Meathook

Each peach pear plum!