Main Menu

New Poll: How old are you?

Started by 2000AD Online, 13 December, 2004, 07:35:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Byron Virgo

Well I'm one of only two people who voted in the 23-25 bracket (10%), so I'm younger than most of you lot, although if it's any consolation, I fully expect to die before most of you as well.

Oddboy

Better set your phaser to stun.

Byron Virgo

With the mighty power of our YOUTH, we could rule these octagenarian proles like kings, and harvest their organs for our own dark purpose!

House of Usher

That is SO the wrong way round! Yeah, right: with a pair of 72-year-old's kidneys, I'll be raring to go.

(or did you mean as some sort of macabre Christmas tree decoration, rather than transplant material?)
STRIKE !!!

Byron Virgo

Maybe I like my kidneys dirty, you ever think of that, huh?

Maybe I like the idea of owning a used spleen.

Perhaps a second hand liver might be to my liking.

SHOW ME YOU DIRTY KIDNEYS, OLD MAN!

Dudley

With the mighty power of our YOUTH, we could rule these octagenarian proles like kings

With that logic, Krusty, Max and RyanKingo are your GODS!

Byron Virgo

NOOOOO!!!

[Damn, hoist by my own petard!
If it wasn't for you pesky OAP's!]

Richmond Clements

Am I the only one who has to count back to check their age?

House of Usher

Being born in a year ending in a zero makes it easy. The last digit of my age either matches the last digit of the year if I've had my birtday, or it's one less if I haven't.
STRIKE !!!

Max Kon

All hail me!! the youth of the board. Though most of you will probably outlive me anyway. Unless I organ harvest and become THE BOARD

Ryan doesn't count, he can't get on here so why should he?

LARF

Interestingly the largest age, of which I contribute, 30-34 was nearest target age of 2000ad when it came out in 1977 - I was 7 and can remember playing Judge Dredd in the playground and getting tooth every wednesday.

Something Fishy

yeah, i just thought that.

gripped us and never let go did it.

Dudley

One 71+ year-old: Tharg, is that you?

Max Kon

I'm still the youngest. Board's baby :-)